ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
2A6F7686-8F86-4BF5-92AF-2153DF4A4BC9.png
Says size should be available soon again?

Seems like it. Damn. So salty
It is a standard answer but I think Adidas removes holds on shoes in carts at the top of every 10 minutes. My size was showing the same answer on the US app...it actually never updated on the app but the website did get my size back and I was able to cop

Size 15 also shows out of stock on the US app but is (or was) available on ADC.

App
Screenshot_20181121-035028.jpg
Vs.
ADC
Screenshot_20181121-034959.jpg

After 50 minutes of trying to cart my size i finally copped on ADC EU. It was really hard but i got them with 15% discount so i'm happy i managed to get them.
To everyone trying to get them - keep refreshing and adding to cart so maybe you'll be lucky like me :wink:

After 50 minutes of trying to cart my size i finally copped on ADC EU. It was really hard but i got them with 15% discount so i'm happy i managed to get them.
To everyone trying to get them - keep refreshing and adding to cart so maybe you'll be lucky like me :wink:
App, Mobile or Desktop?

Does EU typically allow promos on UB's? I definitely tried my 25 percent off code but no success.

App, Mobile or Desktop?
Desktop. I was also trying on App and it was easier to add to cart but not chance to buy them, i was getting errors.

Does EU typically allow promos on UB's? I definitely tried my 25 percent off code but no success.
Not sure. I got 15% code from review and checked if it's working on MC 1.0 and it was working so i tried with creams and it also worked

Desktop. I was also trying on App and it was easier to add to cart but not chance to buy them, i was getting errors.

Not sure. I got 15% code from review and checked if it's working on MC 1.0 and it was working so i tried with creams and it also worked
Thank you.
Anyone think there is still a chance at ADC EU?

I hear you, but often I don't even have to captcha. Still couldn't even cart any size yet. I will accept defeat now ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Back
Top Bottom