ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If anyone could give me a heads-up for a 5.5 from a US source, I would really appreciate it. Thank you!

I thought StockX changed this a month ago?Only 15€ shipping for Europeans and no more custom fees.
Yeah. No more customs fees. Instead you now have to pay some hefty processing fee upfront.
OR you live near their new facility in London. Then you'll only have to pay shipping.

Yeah. No more customs fees. Instead you now have to pay some hefty processing fee upfront.
OR you live near their new facility in London. Then you'll only have to pay shipping.

really? wow. I never used them, but I have never seen this on their site. When I added a shoe to my cart and selected a European delivery address, it only put €15 on top of the shoe price.

From their site:
"This means that all of the costs presented on StockX when purchasing an item will be all inclusive. No additional taxes, duties, or VAT will be collected upon delivery of your item, like we have done in the past."

I’m kinda torn between the creams and sesame yeezys, anyone else in that boat?
I wanted both but decided i'll go only with creams because of money and i still do think ultraboosts are way comfier. With yeezys i could go half, one size larger than my TTS and they're still tight in the toebox no matter how often i wear them. Also i hate that two-tone sole in seasmes but the color of the upper is quite nice but overall, for me, creams look and feel better and are cheaper (not much but still).

really? wow. I never used them, but I have never seen this on their site. When I added a shoe to my cart and selected a European delivery address, it only put €15 on top of the shoe price.

From their site:
"This means that all of the costs presented on StockX when purchasing an item will be all inclusive. No additional taxes, duties, or VAT will be collected upon delivery of your item, like we have done in the past."
Screenshot 2018-11-21 at 13.22.34.png

I mean, I wish I made that up :rofl:

well last time I checked StockX I did not see the processing fee. Is it possible that it has been added in the recent weeks?
or I was to dumb to read :lol:

thanks for the information! :nthat:

well last time I checked StockX I did not see the processing fee. Is it possible that it has been added in the recent weeks?
or I was to dumb to read :lol:

thanks for the information! :nthat:
Got you! Yeah, that's a recent development. Came with the EU warehouse

Back
Top Bottom