ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hold up is the 40% just the regular stores or does that include the outlets?
I went to my outlet yesterday. They were doing a buy one get one 75 percent off but I think that did end yesterday.

Would make sense that they are probably doing 40 off today as well.

just for the lawls I called the Adidas store in Irvine. Allegedly they didn't get the creams. Didn't ask about the 40% off doe since there no creams because there would be the only reason why I would even consider going.

These came in today. The zebras are business as usual but the Alexander wangs are beautiful in person.
64F1A2CF-149C-472E-899E-E13517C0BDB1.jpeg

I think having any sizes at all beats not having tiny sizes at this moment :rofl:

I don't get it. If they're sitting in the US can't you just import them? I know there are additional costs but it's still better than a Canadian importing from Europe. I expect 50-100 additional when importing from Europe.

Lets see how many pairs of OG 1.0s we get in Canada, hoping they will sit to eventually get discounted but I'm going to guess we will get 3 size 12s for all of Canada.

I don't get it. If they're sitting in the US can't you just import them? I know there are additional costs but it's still better than a Canadian importing from Europe. I expect 50-100 additional when importing from Europe.
Like I said, it's about the principle. Everyone eating in the states while we could have those numbers as well. I could have had 30% off, so that would come out to 140€ ALL IN. US retail is 175€, it'll be at least 20€ of shipping AND there will be taxes on top, so I will easily pay 210€. BTEC resellers sitting on those will sell them for that much.
Oh and another factor is that I am broke as hell lmao

Called Adidas 5th ave about the sale. They're honoring it for ALL ultra boosts including creams but they sold out. Or are they saying they're honoring it BECAUSE it sold out lol.
Smh I’m about to go out there this evening. Thanks for the info. Any chance you also called Soho store?

If anyone in the Chi heads down, give a word...Let me know what's left over.

Think I'm gonna call Wicker Park too.

Called Adidas 5th ave about the sale. They're honoring it for ALL ultra boosts including creams but they sold out. Or are they saying they're honoring it BECAUSE it sold out lol.

I can confirm everything is 40% off and they're sold out of Creams. Went in to see if they had any in-stock and maybe cancel my online order. They had one 9.5 left but I let another guy grab it. Did end up grabbing a pair of mids with that 40% off though... Still had 4D Alphaedges sitting. Is the Futurecraft hype dead?

For those in EU trying to grab Creams. Try the Frenzy app. Xhibition has a full size run on the app (but not showing on their site). Says "Worldwide - Global Drops" so they might ship to EU.

I can confirm everything is 40% off and they're sold out of Creams. Went in to see if they had any in-stock and maybe cancel my online order. They had one 9.5 left but I let another guy grab it. Did end up grabbing a pair of mids with that 40% off though... Still had 4D Alphaedges sitting. Is the Futurecraft hype dead?
Can we use 40%off with 4D?

To the first dude that mentioned the 40% off - you da real MVP.

Had to go up half a size here at the Florida mall cuz that's all that was left, the fit still good tho.

Salute!

Back
Top Bottom