ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
They rang up $120 and the manager comes over to override, claims the “re-releases” are all excluded all week. I may give customer service a call and see if creator’s club helps at all.

Edit: phone customer service can’t do anything.

Last edited:
To the first dude that mentioned the 40% off - you da real MVP.

Had to go up half a size here at the Florida mall cuz that's all that was left, the fit still good tho.

Salute!
He def came through clutch as he'll even if i don't take advantage.

If anyone in the Chi heads down, give a word...Let me know what's left over.

Think I'm gonna call Wicker Park too.

heads up I just called water tower too and the guy said creams are excluded. seems like a YMMV situation.

I dont think wicker gets UB since it's an originals store, but let me know what you hear. may drop by after work if they do and discount works

heads up I just called water tower too and the guy said creams are excluded. seems like a YMMV situation.

I dont think wicker gets UB since it's an originals store, but let me know what you hear. may drop by after work if they do and discount works
Called Wicker...no UB's.

Anyone know how long the promotion lasts? Going to take these back the last day and ask them to ring it back up if they’re going to change the price on me at the register.

Edit: Sign out front did have a fine print “exclusions apply”.

Last edited:
61E76DCA-F976-4682-AA54-103DE3EFC9B3.png This is what it said. Until 25.

Just here to remind everyone that creams are overrated (even at 40% off)
@macg0120 drisk34 drisk34 jpac jpac therefill therefill :rofl::rofl:
Happy thanksgiving y'all :pimp:

At least Creams are cool enough to re-issue. MGs weren't worthy of a re-issue 8)
Happy Thanksgiving to you as well.

pk5yn1r6fuj01.gif

See, all those people in this GIF would be @gordyloc since jpac jpac agrees that te Creams are good, except jpac jpac had to slide in that MG slander into his comment, so all these people are the both of ya'll. :emoji_skull:

Do you guys think that the 40% will work on the creams tomorrow? It says all promos excluded..

On another note: Any news on ADC EU cream restocks?:rofl:

at this rate the only 1.0's that wont sit would probably be tee times and ash purps in men's sizes

Anyone who ordered from rise45 with the freeship code yesterday get a separate invoice for $15 "shipping" ? SMH this **** a joke.

Anyone who ordered from rise45 with the freeship code yesterday get a separate invoice for $15 "shipping" ? SMH this **** a joke.

Damn really? Guess my emails asking them to take off the shipping fees won't be returned then...

Just got shipping confirmation, too

tried to search, but couldn't find an answer. how 's the sizing on creams compared to let's say yeezy 350v2 or miadidas 2.0? never owned a pair of 1.0s. thanks.

tried to search, but couldn't find an answer. how 's the sizing on creams compared to let's say yeezy 350v2 or miadidas 2.0? never owned a pair of 1.0s. thanks.

Creams are more TTS than most of the other 1.0's, of which a lot of people go up .5

I went TTS on this pair, and have a original pair in TTS (that I tried on again last night, to make sure)

Back
Top Bottom