ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Anyone who ordered from rise45 with the freeship code yesterday get a separate invoice for $15 "shipping" ? SMH this **** a joke.

Went ahead and cancelled my order over the phone. Employee I spoke to (who was very friendly and understanding) informed me that the freeship code was a mistake left by a previous employee and the code was only designed to be a one-time use code that should've been removed from the system. His manager/owners told them to still invoice everyone after the fact instead of honoring a code that was successfully used by customers. If that's the mindset of Rise45's owners/management, I'm for sure never giving them my business.

$180 for 4d alphaedge

8897B9CD-795B-4BA6-9D0B-715839766F67.jpeg

Went ahead and cancelled my order over the phone. Employee I spoke to (who was very friendly and understanding) informed me that the freeship code was a mistake left by a previous employee and the code was only designed to be a one-time use code that should've been removed from the system. His manager/owners told them to still invoice everyone after the fact instead of honoring a code that was successfully used by customers. If that's the mindset of Rise45's owners/management, I'm for sure never giving them my business.

Just got the same story, but I couldn't cancel since they said they've already been picked up. Weak sauce. Cheaper to buy from StockX now - $203 shipped

Creams 40% at my store but not worth the trip. good luck on everyone copping the most overrated colorway

By chance anyone know what the stock looks like at the Vegas store? Tempted to go check it out but the last time I went they weren't very helpful lol. What do the futurecrafts feel like? Does it feel better than boost?

Damn alpha edge for 40% off wouldve been extremely nice .. too bad im like 2-3hrs from an adidas store and it is probably ymmv

So what happens if its been picked up and you simply don't pay the invoice?

I actually paid shipping up front, because I didn't try the code at first so I'm stuck with it.

If I had been requested $15 more for shipping after my purchase, I would've told them no.

Adidas Cerritos does 40% off too. But Cream soldout. they still have the blue rainbow 1.0. and they dont have any alphaedge 4d.

yea called two adidas in my area one said cream included in sale and other said nope. weird. Also stores didn’t display them so most likely employees feasted heavy

Found a spot that was including them but my size was already gone, it’s ok though I already spent way too much money today :lol:

Back
Top Bottom