ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Releasing the medal pack between creams and OG was bad planning by ADC. They could’ve released them next winter which is a lot closer to the 2020 Olympics

Imagine if they’ve released burgundies and olives during boost week, this thread would’ve been a mad house

I been reading around the net that the boost contract is due 2020? Maybe that's why they been pumping sneakers out? Could be fake news though.

The knit on the toe is a different color.

Contrasting knit is different as well. Wouldn’t mind seeing the wool variant cb1.0 come back though.

thanks for the replies. the differences must be slight, cant really tell from pics.

I was thinking about this and with the way the medal pack isn’t selling well, I can’t see them re-releasing a plain black color way, even if it’s the 1.0s. I don’t think there’s enough demand for it to be honest, unless they already started production. But if the og’s don’t sell to well I’m not sure adidas would re-release them. Just my own personal opinion. There’s so many consumers who just buy black ultra boosts and don’t even care about 1.0 vs 2,3,4. We’re just a small part of the buyers. I could be wrong but just my 2 cents

I think somebody mentioned they probably wouldn't because they currently have core blacks in 4.0, which would make a lot of sense. I was just debating whether I wanted OGs or a full black pair more, but ill probably just go for OGs.

Never understood adc release times, the creams were 3am eastern, og 10am; I guess bc creams were released on a weekday makes it ok for a 3am release

I'll be out of town when ADC drops. Hopefully I can try on mobile. Other than that, I have to try and monitor some EU sites for any releases tomorrow during work.

image.jpg

Finally copped these. Best ultra boost ever imo

Originally going to pass on the OG 1.0's (really don't need them), but since ADC made good with sending out the credit for my Cream purchase I'll go ahead and give it back + more. Shout out to who posted about calling ADC on 11/21 (I think it was @n0n0 no ).

Glad to see this thread buzzing again. Ever since 4.0s came out I've barely been in here other than the miAdidas Climas.

Black friday deal. Really into this silo depending on the CW. And for $100, they dope:
Screen Shot 2018-11-29 at 1.31.42 PM.png
The CW is more volt in person, more of what the look like on-feet. The other pics have different lighting
Screen Shot 2018-11-29 at 1.31.26 PM.png
Screen Shot 2018-11-29 at 1.31.34 PM.png

Black friday deal. Really into this silo depending on the CW. And for $100, they dope:
Screen Shot 2018-11-29 at 1.31.42 PM.png
The CW is more volt in person, more of what the look like on-feet. The other pics have different lighting
Screen Shot 2018-11-29 at 1.31.26 PM.png
Screen Shot 2018-11-29 at 1.31.34 PM.png
Just like the protos...they look yellow in promo pics but they're volt which means toward green.

I want to like these but after trying a pair of the ZX 500 RM and the I-5923, I have lost faith in adidas when it comes to a bulky toe box.

haven't returned them yet so I may take some pics; but the uniformity of the toe box materials, stitching and overall tautness all felt sloppy... I know they aren't the flagship shoes but...maybe those in the pic will be better; that nubucky material or whatever it is up front isn't promising.
same here. not only those issues, but def used a softer boost so lots of sinking action when walking.
Originally going to pass on the OG 1.0's (really don't need them), but since ADC made good with sending out the credit for my Cream purchase I'll go ahead and give it back + more. Shout out to who posted about calling ADC on 11/21 (I think it was @n0n0 no ).
same reason i'm not picking up a fresh pair. adi didn't give creams disco. have the feeling og's shouldn't be hard to cop at retail, in the future.

Back
Top Bottom