ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My sh*t app still says ”notify me” and that it hasn’t even released. Wow what a crappy app.

Same here, app still says that. Copped straight on the site though

30%discount gang

Screenshot_6.png

Thank y’all for links. Grabbed 2 12.5’s so far. Going to grab a 13 tomorrow just in case...

Some of the sizing feedback as well as the side by side comparisons of the OG creams vs the 2018 Creams lead me to believe that half size up for these 2018 1.0’s may not be right. So gotta try both just in case... :frown:

https://niketalk.com/threads/adidas...elling-trading.592656/page-9111#post-30932380

Best comparison pics here ^^^

Last edited:
With an expensive black friday/cyber monday weekend and having just bought the creams and salt 500s, I'm having trouble justifying the OGs. I had my heart set on buying them but I have the core black 1.0s and they just don't look different enough to have both. To those getting them, cheers :D

Thank y’all for links. Grabbed 2 12.5’s so far. Going to grab a 13 tomorrow just in case...

Some of the sizing feedback as well as the side by side comparisons of the OG creams vs the 2018 Creams lead me to believe that half size up for these 2018 1.0’s may not be right. So gotta try both just in case... :frown:

https://niketalk.com/threads/adidas...elling-trading.592656/page-9111#post-30932380

Best comparison pics here ^^^

You know what fits you right but to share my experience, I always went tts with 1.0. Did the same with the cream rerelease and they just don't fit right and had to buy again .5 up. Being snug is one thing the main problem is they are shorter than previous models.

I’ve always been good with TTS on my UB’s besides the core black 2.0’s. Those were super tight.

Thoughts? Another new CW, what do you think ?

Attachments

• C6CEAB56-3F0E-459B-A935-EBCB086ED860.jpeg
    C6CEAB56-3F0E-459B-A935-EBCB086ED860.jpeg
    96.1 KB · Views: 43
  • E3F7DEBC-C0AA-4A5F-BCFC-E661E68EFC12.jpeg
    E3F7DEBC-C0AA-4A5F-BCFC-E661E68EFC12.jpeg
    106.9 KB · Views: 40
I won’t buy anything from SNS if at all possible. Go to their website and use the returns link. Unless you live in NYC you have to return to their overseas warehouse. They have no US return address. May cost you say +, ~ $30 to do so
Sns accepts returns to their Us warehouse now as long as it came from there

Sns accepts returns to their Us warehouse now as long as it came from there

Didn’t know that. I just looked online and they don’t have a US returns warehouse listed. If they did I’d start buying from them again.

Also realized I didn’t answer your question which was response on a return. I never received one about the refund. About a week after I saw the return arrived and was signed for I emailed them. Got a response back almost a week later saying they were behind and processing it. Then just got the refund and no follow up email about a week after their response, maybe two weeks after receipt of the return to get a refund....point being they are slow and not great at returning emails.

Didn’t know that. I just looked online and they don’t have a US returns warehouse listed. If they did I’d start buying from them again.

Also realized I didn’t answer your question which was response on a return. I never received one about the refund. About a week after I saw the return arrived and was signed for I emailed them. Got a response back almost a week later saying they were behind and processing it. Then just got the refund and no follow up email about a week after their response, maybe two weeks after receipt of the return to get a refund....point being they are slow and not great at returning emails.
Wow they are slow. I was getting nervous. Thanks.
Bergen Logistics
Attn: Sneakersnstuff
299 Thomas E Dunn Memorial Highway
Rutherford, NJ 07070
It cost me $13.50 to return there via Usps and Paypal already reimbursed me.

You know what fits you right but to share my experience, I always went tts with 1.0. Did the same with the cream rerelease and they just don't fit right and had to buy again .5 up. Being snug is one thing the main problem is they are shorter than previous models.
I prefer snugginess and have wide feet. creams were short like parleys 2.0 so I half sized up on creams. That fixed length but doesn’t fit like a glove compared to my other 1.0’s.

Back
Top Bottom