ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Thoughts? Another new CW, what do you think ?
Adidas has quietly released a LOT of nice color ways this fall/winter. I'm thinking Ultra Boost fatigue is real cuz no one has mentioned any of them here.

The khaki, the burgundy, the charcoal, the new grey, the new core black (looks like there may be small hits of 3M mixed into the knit on the new core black), the breast cancer awareness, the black upper/black boost/white stripes and white heel cup pair, the pair pictured above, the 4!!! pairs of mids, triple blacks dropping soon...all hot...all would be buzzing 1.5 years ago.

They've dropped so much heat that even if everything does go to clearance I would still have to be selective.

Only shoes being talked about right now is the O.G. though.

Extremely ****ty part? My damn size is still selling out in these shoes no one wants lmao. App says the 12.5 has sold out of the grey and core black smh

Decided I'm going to buy from ADC and then compare in hand to my core black 1.0 to see if I can justify both. Free returns ftw

copped. got stuck on returning to place order, then got booted back to cart, got stuck on placing order but checked my email and found out my initial order went through while the 2nd attempt failed.

Back
Top Bottom