ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
they're probably hip to the price adjustment jig now, and might just say no across the board. i am kind of surprised the OGs sold out the first day tbh.

Ordered the creams from Concepts 5 days ago...got email with "order received" etc etc , but nothing shipped. I wrote them yesterday to know if the order was really ok...still no answer. Are they always so slow ?
Are the OG still available somewhere ? Thanks

My sesame just shipped yesterday, so give at least a week

Can’t wait to get my OGs in the mail, though I want doubles at discount. Are OGs sitting anywhere in NJ? Also, are any of the Hu inspiration nmds available in store as well for the sale?

Likelihood shipped, i jumped the gun ordering there. I went to Adidas Cerritos around 1pm yesterday and they still had my size 13. I really dont need 2, wife thinks i should keep the extra but im not sold on that.

Likelihood shipped, i jumped the gun ordering there. I went to Adidas Cerritos around 1pm yesterday and they still had my size 13. I really dont need 2, wife thinks i should keep the extra but im not sold on that.

What? :lol:

My OG from likelihood shipped as well. I’m thinking it’ll get here before the kinfolks I ordered from nrml, those have been stuck in customs for a while it seems

Back
Top Bottom