ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
B2C56B0A-F7D9-4627-8C55-98EBDAE5DAB7.jpeg

Those look darker than the adidas pics of them. Edit: wait that’s a different shoe right?

Mud chromes.

Random question - so on Cyber Monday I ordered a pair of UB from Eastbay and they finally came in last week. When I opened them, the first thing that I noticed that was off was that there were no tags on the shoe. They were clean and appeared unworn, but I found it odd that they had neither the adidas tag nor the Continental tag on them, as my other pair of UB had both. The second thing that was off was that they came with mismatching inserts to keep the shape. My other pair of UB didn't have any cardboard or anything inside of them when I got them, so I thought it was odd for this new pair to have them in the first place. One of the shoes had a cardboard insert, while the other just had scrunched up paper on the inside. They very well could have been returned in the past, which explains the tags missing, but it doesn't explain why there would be random inserts in each shoe. I always thought of Eastbay as a reputable source, so I was pretty surprised to receive my pair like this. There's nothing wrong with the shoe and I don't plan on returning them. Any ideas of why this might have happened? Thanks in advance.

:lol: Hey, I get it. These aren’t handmade in Italy. Temper my expectations. The attachment of the upper to the midsole/outsole is still off enough that I notice it. On foot, I can feel that the upper is skewed laterally and forward. The inner reinforced toe cap bulges outwards some too which doesn’t help.

I’ll try to take my NT lashings in stride though. This won’t bother 99% of people. Thanks and have a great weekend NT.

AD94081B-5C71-4E2E-80C8-BCAF6E4C0915.jpeg
046EAB8F-AD81-4CDE-BB4D-BCBA9FC0D49C.jpeg

LOL at all the comments I sparked with the centimeter remark. I didnt actually measure it, fools, that's just my guess and I how I explained it.

my pair looked just like that ^ and it bugged me. if I'm paying $180 for a shoe i should be happy with it. my other 5 pairs of UBs also dont have that issue.

i wont try to look up my post, but when i got those solebox mids, i said the main aesthetic thing that really took away from the shoe is the lack of 3 stripes. Seems like adidas with their new "1.0 atr" mids made sure to have the 3 strips there

Last edited:
Random question - so on Cyber Monday I ordered a pair of UB from Eastbay and they finally came in last week. When I opened them, the first thing that I noticed that was off was that there were no tags on the shoe. They were clean and appeared unworn, but I found it odd that they had neither the adidas tag nor the Continental tag on them, as my other pair of UB had both. The second thing that was off was that they came with mismatching inserts to keep the shape. My other pair of UB didn't have any cardboard or anything inside of them when I got them, so I thought it was odd for this new pair to have them in the first place. One of the shoes had a cardboard insert, while the other just had scrunched up paper on the inside. They very well could have been returned in the past, which explains the tags missing, but it doesn't explain why there would be random inserts in each shoe. I always thought of Eastbay as a reputable source, so I was pretty surprised to receive my pair like this. There's nothing wrong with the shoe and I don't plan on returning them. Any ideas of why this might have happened? Thanks in advance.
If thre was nothing wrongwith the shoes, then what is the issue?

2121C34A-A87B-4633-B4C1-D57BAB275CE5.jpeg

Just inspected one of my pairs :emoji_dizzy_face:

Left foot shoe:
—cages super uneven (prob 8mm off, will need caliper verification later, not srs)
—toe piece from outsole not centered with the upper knit.

Looks like the upper is actually twisted which would cause both issues.
I don't think you're knit picking, I personally would return them. That's awful.

Back
Top Bottom