ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
$200.

362D86DF-9A00-41B2-B652-0AB04476D4B2.jpeg
People were feasting with that jig. Unfortunately that was a time when I thought it was still too much for a pair of sneakers. It was like $275 wasn't it? Or was it $250?

beat my white 2.0 to death in Thailand but it was worth it
thank good I still have a new pair 1.0 on ice :D

IMG_20181217_173311.jpg

I've seen quite a few guys doing dye customs with they're yeezys.
Has anyone ever tried it with ultra boosts?
Guess it would be the perfect moment for it..

A10FCC5C-FF5F-48C8-B33F-A798C6394D65.jpeg

Those new kith mid ubs on Ronnie’s twitter
It’s not a UB though. It’s a new silhouette he’s worked on thogether with Adidas Terrex. Seems like it could be something similar to what he did with Adidas when his collaboration was the first ever UB mid with this new model too. Looks dope!

I swear all these 'Top' Urban fashion designers are just trying to out weird each other

I just used GOAT for the 1st time ever to purchase some sneakers. Got the 3.0 Triple Greys for $230 Brand New in a 'Badly Damaged Box'. I hope this goes well. Other pairs in my size were going for 330, around 3 on StockX, and 225 for Used Pairs on GOAT

I just used GOAT for the 1st time ever to purchase some sneakers. Got the 3.0 Triple Greys for $230 Brand New in a 'Badly Damaged Box'. I hope this goes well. Other pairs in my size were going for 330, around 3 on StockX, and 225 for Used Pairs on GOAT
There should have been pics of the box in the posting so if you are ok with how it looked there you should be fine. Ive found GOAT to be much more reliable lately over stockx with any issues in my orders.

Cncpts has terrible customer service. They haven’t responded to any of my emails.

Its been like that with them for forever... they will get back to you at some point after donuts and coffee some random late morning.

Kith could be cool if the name Kith didnt sounds like Mike Tyson saying “kids”

Also if it was a different word and the branding took a backseat to design...

Back
Top Bottom