ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Grabbed these a little while ago. Really feeling the winter/snowy vibe I get from them. My first mids besides the khaki atr, which don't count imo.

20181218_165620.jpg

20181218_165625.jpg
Mine are on the way. Didn’t want to pay full retail, but I wanted these shoes pretty bad.

Has anyone ordered from Extra Butter NY before? Ordered something last Saturday (12/15) and no shipping yet, no response from email either.
I have and didnt have any issues. Actually a size of kicks I ordered online turned out to be sold out and they personally called me and asked if I wanted a different size or a refund.

I have and didnt have any issues. Actually a size of kicks I ordered online turned out to be sold out and they personally called me and asked if I wanted a different size or a refund.
Thats great CS. Hopefully I get shipping soon or a phone call one way or the other so I can either wait for the shipment or buy elsewhere.

need them for $94 also, but to get that price you needed to buy extra **** and have an additional disco on the side

Mine are on the way. Didn’t want to pay full retail, but I wanted these shoes pretty bad.

Yeah I got lucky with these and got them from finishline with a coupon and a winners circle reward. This is the first mid colorway I've really liked though so I could've totally justified retail on them.

Picked my the Lady Liberty's for my girl today as the last Chirstmas gift. Just noticed the box says mi Adidas as the shoe description. Weird stuff. Anyone else cop these on the recent release or the previous release and got the same thing?

Picked my the Lady Liberty's for my girl today as the last Chirstmas gift. Just noticed the box says mi Adidas as the shoe description. Weird stuff. Anyone else cop these on the recent release or the previous release and got the same thing?
Isn't that what they were originally?

need them for $94 also, but to get that price you needed to buy extra **** and have an additional disco on the side
Luckily I found someone who also wanted a pair. Those 2 at $140 each and a $20 sweater worked out perfect. Ended up paying $202 plus tax after $100 discount.

Back
Top Bottom