ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
LOL all you guys remind me of all the dudes on the car forums. Complain all day that they want manual wagons with 300+ hp and then they don’t buy them when they actually come out and wonder why the companies keep giving them nothing but SUVs.

Adidas has given us maybe 10 1.0 retros and pretty all of them but OGs and Creams have sat. And It ain’t about “but they haven’t given us wool greys or burgs” or whatever cause the medal pack, mc toes, and lady libertys all moved extremely quickly the first time around.

Fact is you guys talk all day about how you just want nothing but 1.0 retros but when they come out, no one buys them.

Not true. If the UB 19’s were good I would want them. But they look bad and adidas is having to use their celeb hype machine to get people to think they’re good.

unless the cage/mesh is black, i probably won't be interested in any CW. i am intrigued about the 20% more boost, but so far none of the CWs appeal to me.

What does this mean? What are you referring to?
I think they meant people complain about wanting adidas to retro 1.0s but when adidas actually drops them they don't actually buy them (aside from OGs and Chalks).

Random question: my elderly aunt got me a pair of UB and they are too small. She doesn’t know if she got them at adidas, FTL, FNL. If I take them to adidas will they be able to tell if they are from their store?

Check out the stickers on the box, sometimes they have a small FTL sticker etc

8162709F-1257-4905-90ED-DC253322B892.jpeg
Wish I never stumbled upon these threads lol . Between tech fleece. Boost. Epic reacts. I’m broke
But here are 3 of my recent pickups. Up to 6 boosts for now. And hopefully for a while. Need to give the wallet a break

Random question: my elderly aunt got me a pair of UB and they are too small. She doesn’t know if she got them at adidas, FTL, FNL. If I take them to adidas will they be able to tell if they are from their store?

call her credit card company and ask - just be cool with them like "heyyo my aunt is old and doesn't remember" and iif you can't get through the first time try 30ish more times.

You can change my post to 1.0/2.0 cause honestly I don’t really follow them that closely. Point still stands. They all sold out the first time and they’re mostly sitting now and you wonder why Adidas is hesitant to retro more.
2.0 never sold out. The hyped pairs did, but most general pairs sat until they went on deep discount. 1.0 was a different story once people realized how comfortable boost was every pair sold out. 1.0 white and black restocked an sold out for a full year, but they chose to rerelease multi toes, a summer shoe in winter ? You can't fault people for knowing what they want. If the rerelease would have been the wool pack (black, grey, olive, burgundy, cream) it would have sold out. Creams and OG sold because that is what people wanted.

2.0 sux.
1.0 is a classic
the only 1.0's that are sitting are the multicolor toes... and i think that's just because people are over that rainbow knit palette...

Just copped 3M 1.0s 9/10 condition for around $200 with 15% off disco code from eBay. Really hoping there not fake! Been wanting these 3Ms for sooo long.

I finished off my 3.0 wish list with the 15% off eBay code, copped the multicolors for under retail. Wouldn't mind having the olives with the tan bottom, but I don't need 'em.

SNS has a couple pairs of the Game of Thrones UBs up for January 4th. I wonder which ones they are.

Back
Top Bottom