ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Now BOOSTed.
Tennis Hu X UltraBoost - Multicolor.png

My pair came in yesterday too and I like them a lot more than I thought I would. I thought the different colored stripes on the left & right shoe would bother me but once they're on you hardly notice. Plus all the little details (3 pairs of laces, different materials on the heel cup, gum soles, "real leather" tag) this was a dope collab. Might cop a 2nd pair if they go down again.

I also went to my local adidas and was shocked to see OGs on the shelves after they had previously told me they sold out. Still can't find creams anywhere though.

Packers only shipped me one pair and tossed in a packing slip for two... Terrible. Havent bought from them since 2013 before now, guess its best to keep it that way.

My pair came in yesterday too and I like them a lot more than I thought I would. I thought the different colored stripes on the left & right shoe would bother me but once they're on you hardly notice. Plus all the little details (3 pairs of laces, different materials on the heel cup, gum soles, "real leather" tag) this was a dope collab. Might cop a 2nd pair if they go down again.

I also went to my local adidas and was shocked to see OGs on the shelves after they had previously told me they sold out. Still can't find creams anywhere though.

Same, I really didn’t give them a look at retail but I’m surprisngly really feeling the shoes in hand. The stripes thing is still not my cup of tea but as you said on feet you don’t notice it.

how's it look in person? it looks like theres a little extra space at the heel on the left shoe

I LOVE THEM in person! The space back there is from the removed heel clip from the UB. Otherwise, they fit just right.

Anyone have a pic comparing the length of the UB2.0s or any UBs versus the Goku ZX500s?

Playing around in the AfterFocus app on my Solar Red's and came up with this. Guess it desaturated the red.

Attachments

• afterfocus_1547859559542.jpg
    afterfocus_1547859559542.jpg
    655.2 KB · Views: 54
  • afterfocus_1547859612693.jpg
    afterfocus_1547859612693.jpg
    701.8 KB · Views: 52
Back
Top Bottom