ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just ordered mine from Creme321.com, 223 after shipping to Texas. Couldn't get through in BaitMe and said sold out on Packers

303457C6-CB3D-4E1A-B2D4-7225F91F0F5B.jpeg

BAIT has me messed up

Can't believe I'm about to j-down on this resell price like this.

The black pair is already cheaper than my highest bid for the green...makes me want to get both.
Blacks fell, that made me cop. Seeing they was 250 each I don’t see big sizes falling too much more, what are they gonna do go under 3 bills? If so I overpaid once I’ll live :lol:

Hate to be the first person to bring up shipping talk, but has anyone else's bapes from Adidas not ship yet? Only worried because I've heard a couple people's pairs got cancelled and others I know that copped already have had their pairs shipped.

Hate to be the first person to bring up shipping talk, but has anyone else's bapes from Adidas not ship yet? Only worried because I've heard a couple people's pairs got cancelled and others I know that copped already have had their pairs shipped.

Well hopefully ADC wont take so long for you as they did when I had ordered the OG Ubs. They took a full month to send me my pair.

Man I really hope my SneakerPolitics order is good :lol:
I'd be salty if they get cancelled because we ordered earlier than intended and I'm skipping out on the official drops from Packer and Bait.

Looks like Packer sold out in like 15 minutes. They're currently sitting on BAIT.

you’re good. SP allows people to order early, never seen a cancel.

Anybody know how the materials on the Eddy Huang's are. It doesn't look very impressive from pics.

Early orders for Sneaker Politics are always good... They ship quick too.... I jumped on a lot of pairs there when they went live early and never had any problems...

Back
Top Bottom