ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just got some delivered. They’re only 50 something dollars on footlocker without shipping. (This colorway at least)

First impression: they’re chunky. But fit true to size. The midsole is too big for my taste

Attachments

• E8FC3E13-77CA-4CB5-82E7-81E1733E9117.jpeg
    E8FC3E13-77CA-4CB5-82E7-81E1733E9117.jpeg
    137.2 KB · Views: 24
Grabbed these for $79 on GOAT (they were already under retail and I had a coupon that they gave me for completely screwing up my last order).

Stability on the 19’s is night and day compared to 1.0’s etc. The extra boost they added also makes these WAY more comfortable.

I’m taking the cage off and probably blacking out the boost for a cleaner look.

883D137F-9F48-4172-9D70-765C04174615.jpeg

This is the goal:

E4C3AD5F-E48B-4F20-AEA5-BF6DD8E0913F.png

Are the 19 “laser reds” available anywhere sz 11? Not trying to pay $350 on Goat. Totally missed the ball on these.

So that Kinfolk-ish model has an official name. The S and L.

Went to my outlet to see what they had. Only decent shoe was the Texas A&M 4.0.

Also ran into a real reseller. Dude (and his girl) must have purchased over 200 pairs of shoes along with a ton of other apperal. Said he pays 100 a month for a scouting app that shows him in real time what folks are willing to pay for a shoe in that size. It was quite the site to see.

Also ran into a real reseller. Dude (and his girl) must have purchased over 200 pairs of shoes along with a ton of other apperal. Said he pays 100 a month for a scouting app that shows him in real time what folks are willing to pay for a shoe in that size. It was quite the site to see.

I feel like outside of NT, people don’t even wear sneakers any more :smh:

The S and L stands for Suede and Leather.

For those that have the first laser red '19 colorway- is it actually different from this current "clear brown" one?
Tried the current one today at adidas, worker was insistent these are the same as the ones that initially dropped saying it was just the pictures that made the upper look white..

* Now I see it's definitely different- the cloud white vs. clear brown.
But resell prices on the cloud white no thanks. Might consider the white/black color as it's under retail already.

Last edited:
Didn't know the solar yellow Clima Ultra Boost glowed in the dark. Wasn't a selling point because I didn't find out until after I bought them this weekend.

Interesting that Adidas didn't promote this feature as it might've helped the shoe move more units at retail price.

For those that have the first laser red '19 colorway- is it actually different from this current "clear brown" one?
Tried the current one today at adidas, worker was insistent these are the same as the ones that initially dropped saying it was just the pictures that made the upper look white..

* Now I see it's definitely different- the cloud white vs. clear brown.
But resell prices on the cloud white no thanks. Might consider the white/black color as it's under retail already.

They are different models/colors. The clear brown chalk is B37705 and the cloud white is B37703.

Yeah I've been doing my googling. Looks like there are a handful to use and it accessess a ton of marketplaces to show you pricing.
Funny that this was mentioned. I was at a Nike outlet early today and there was few groups looping around the store scanning the barcode on each shoe. They ended up with 50+ boxes of some random running shoes. Wonder what the app was.

Back
Top Bottom