ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Browns with the fancy packaging to. FC599E81-258C-47A3-9DA6-16810C55C030.jpeg 4285064E-B55D-4FB3-A6F3-BEE7EE7C7C31.jpeg

Welp, that's money saved. My OG solars are still in great shape.

Did you go up a .5 size on your pair due to the snug fit I hear being mentioned? I want to pull the trigger on the og pair, but I’m concerned it I go a .5 size up; I’ll be swimming in them.

Did you go up a .5 size on your pair due to the snug fit I hear being mentioned? I want to pull the trigger on the og pair, but I’m concerned it I go a .5 size up; I’ll be swimming in them.
im a 10.5 in all nike. air max 1, jordan 1, flying trainer, lebrons, etc. in adidas im a 10.5 yeezy 700, 350 v2 all the statics. the butters, blue tints, etc im a 10.5 but they are rather tighter. in my ultra boost 19 im a 10.5 and it's a nice snug fit. not snug where i can't wear, just a nice snug. on my ultra boost 4.0, 2.0, kinfolk, mid, im an 11. I went with an 11 in the new solars and fit is perfect

The Woodstocks also haven't had their full release yet, I have a feeling they'll be much easier when all the stores drop them in November...or at least I hope.

Feature has both Solar and Volt for "draw" but it's set up where you enter your info which means it's basically a pre-sale rather than a "draw".

Grabbed volts since it's no tax.

Feature has both Solar and Volt for "draw" but it's set up where you enter your info which means it's basically a pre-sale rather than a "draw".

Grabbed volts since it's no tax.

12’s already gone smh

I remember sometime last year, the creams and og purps could be had with an adidas store discount that brought it down to the $130's in some areas. I hope something like that happens again when solar yellow and red come out. That would be swell

I remember sometime last year, the creams and og purps could be had with an adidas store discount that brought it down to the $130's in some areas. I hope something like that happens again when solar yellow and red come out. That would be swell

Yeah I was able to grab both for under retail so I'm not to bummed about locking this volt pair rn for retail.

has anyone sold a brand new shoe via stockx with slight yellowing on the boost? i know stockx has a 'what is deadstock FAQ' but just wondering if anyone has actual experience good or bad.

Back
Top Bottom