ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Glad I returned my pairs. Snagged one for now and will circle back for another if they hit a deeper discount.

Don't forget about 10% retailmenot cash back, btw.

Worth returning my pair that I got for 25% off (+ 10% retailmenot) which came out to $135, to re-snag these at $126? Prob not.

Just my opinion, but as others have mentioned... quality on these not as nice as the original 1.0's or even the Cream re-release. Knit seems super thin and hard af to get your foot into them. They just don't seem as stable underfoot as previous releases.

What’s the sizing on the UB 1.0? Thinking about getting a pair of the Triple Black.
Kinda snug. If you want a little more room, .5 size up from your TTS. But if you want a snug (but not tight) fit, go TTS. Can always take the insole out to get more room if you go TTS and it's too tight.

Like kg21 said, a bit more snug, but I feel like the size-talk is generally always a bit overblown. I have UBs from pretty much every gen and comfortably wear TTS in all of them.

Couple things.

Was dicking around on the app last night seeing what I wanted with the 30 percent off. Had the winter ready UB's in the cart for the wife with a gang of other stuff and discount worked on everything.

Looked at it again today...removed a few things. Added the discount and price not adding up.

Took out the UB's and price now adds up. Place that order. Tried the UB's separately. Not applicable for discount. Tried the triple blacks by themselves. Also not applicable. So you folks who ordered as soon as the code hit, congrats. Nice little come up. Hope you like the shoe.

I'm sending my pair back. ****s are too snug. I legit could barely fit my phone into the opening to take a picture of the tag.

Other things, looks like the triple black ultra 4d is back up. I damn sure hit the raffle submission even though the shoe looks bulbous as ****.

Couple things.

Was dicking around on the app last night seeing what I wanted with the 30 percent off. Had the winter ready UB's in the cart for the wife with a gang of other stuff and discount worked on everything.

Looked at it again today...removed a few things. Added the discount and price not adding up.

Took out the UB's and price now adds up. Place that order. Tried the UB's separately. Not applicable for discount. Tried the triple blacks by themselves. Also not applicable. So you folks who ordered as soon as the code hit, congrats. Nice little come up. Hope you like the shoe.

I'm sending my pair back. ****s are too snug. I legit could barely fit my phone into the opening to take a picture of the tag.

Other things, looks like the triple black ultra 4d is back up. I damn sure hit the raffle submission even though the shoe looks bulbous as ****.

yup noticed that this morning too. some items in my cart where code didn’t work initially works yesterday and then back to invalid this morning

all good though as money saved for me

My latest BOOST pickup

ED92E1F0-97CD-4979-A42E-66A93DB79482.jpeg

Hey fellas just wanted to share a horror story with you ( FOR THOSE LIVING IN THE TRISTATE AREA)
I ordered a black ZNE hoodie and triple black ultraboosts off adc 2 days ago
came in today, the box was definitely opened after adidas shipped it, it was taped up again in a really crappy way
I opened it up, the ubs were fine, but the ZNE hoodie was cut ( about 5 inches long on the left chest side, it was OBVIOUS THAT THE FEDEX DELIVERY PEOPLE OR ONE OF THE SEASONAL DUDES THEY HIRED TRIED TO OPEN IT AND SEE IF THE NEW YEEZYS WERE IN IT)
took it immediately to the adidas store in QCM, ******* manager told me there was nothing he can do because it looks like it’s been tampered with, all I asked for was an exchange, he said he can’t even though I showed him I just got the hoodie an hour ago
( I was staying away from calling ADC online since the last time I returned a defective item they sold me it took them 4 weeks to get back to me with a refund )
I finally called adc and explained the situation, they said they would take it back but it would take 2 weeks for a refund , I said I need this hoodie for work I can’t wait that long
anyways they gave me a ****ty apology and I ended up having my mother sew it for me, looks like crap ( A big thread sewn line on the cut but I guess it’s a good conversation piece )

PLEASE BE CAREFUL WITH FEDEX DELIVERY DRIVERS, MAKE SURE YOUR PACKAGES HAVENT BEEN TAMPERED WITH!!!

Hey fellas just wanted to share a horror story with you ( FOR THOSE LIVING IN THE TRISTATE AREA)
I ordered a black ZNE hoodie and triple black ultraboosts off adc 2 days ago
came in today, the box was definitely opened after adidas shipped it, it was taped up again in a really crappy way
I opened it up, the ubs were fine, but the ZNE hoodie was cut ( about 5 inches long on the left chest side, it was OBVIOUS THAT THE FEDEX DELIVERY PEOPLE OR ONE OF THE SEASONAL DUDES THEY HIRED TRIED TO OPEN IT AND SEE IF THE NEW YEEZYS WERE IN IT)
took it immediately to the adidas store in QCM, ******* manager told me there was nothing he can do because it looks like it’s been tampered with, all I asked for was an exchange, he said he can’t even though I showed him I just got the hoodie an hour ago
( I was staying away from calling ADC online since the last time I returned a defective item they sold me it took them 4 weeks to get back to me with a refund )
I finally called adc and explained the situation, they said they would take it back but it would take 2 weeks for a refund , I said I need this hoodie for work I can’t wait that long
anyways they gave me a ****ty apology and I ended up having my mother sew it for me, looks like crap ( A big thread sewn line on the cut but I guess it’s a good conversation piece )

PLEASE BE CAREFUL WITH FEDEX DELIVERY DRIVERS, MAKE SURE YOUR PACKAGES HAVENT BEEN TAMPERED WITH!!!
You really didn't have another black hoodie to wear in the meantime? Sorry about what happened though.

Nike use Fedex for their delivery and they even put their branding Nike on the shipping tape. Cannot be more obvious it's from Nike. So far, my packages have been safe, no tampering. I guess it's depending on the Fedex people in your delivery area. Sorry to hear what happened.

Any word on Olive 1.0 for US release? Btw whats a good price for mystery grey 1.0 9.9/10 and 3m 1.0 7/10 size 11.5??? Looking to offload these.

can anyone comment on fit for these wool grey retros? can I get away with TTS or do they have the tighter knit?

I think the recent 1.0s have been a bit snug like the Triple Blacks, I still went TTS if they're snug you can loosen the laces or take out the insoles.

1.0 Wool Grey on Footshop, just bought

Link? I can't find them.

Also, anyone have these? They look pretty nice actually

Wool greys, or Silver?

Back
Top Bottom