ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
To your point, Adidas is having boost week with every single pair sitting. If Nike did a AJ1 week, Optimus Prime couldn’t even cop a pair.

worst part is that they could all be AJ1 mids lol i mean nike already is doing these kind of releases on a week to week basis

Honestly, thats probably the smartest thing they've done in 3+ years.
worst part is that they could all be AJ1 mids lol i mean nike already is doing these kind of releases on a week to week basis

True. Just a bummer that we just see lazy minor update and finally getting 1.0 knit again long after.

It’s like seeing your favorite artist who used to sell out arenas now performing at your local county fair.

Just don't buy them from those regions. Looks like a manufacturing error or a rep.

Trust the adidas.com pictures.

:smh:

From reddit:

8wwqh56sbf461.jpg

To your point, Adidas is having boost week with every single pair sitting. If Nike did a AJ1 week, Optimus Prime couldn’t even cop a pair.
I get that a lot of folks are driven by hype and sales figures. I'd rather be able to buy what I want at retail, or in many cases, on discount. Nothing more aggravating than getting excited about a shoe, having to wake up and park myself in front of a computer at a terrible hour only to find out my size sold out in seconds.

I get that a lot of folks are driven by hype and sales figures. I'd rather be able to buy what I want at retail, or in many cases, on discount. Nothing more aggravating than getting excited about a shoe, having to wake up and park myself in front of a computer at a terrible hour only to find out my size sold out in seconds.
True, but my irk is that with all the momentum they had, they got lazy (both with marketing and designs) and continue to pretend they still have that hype they had in 2015-17.

My 12/2 ADC order has not arrived yet. There was no movement since they created the shipping label until 5 days later, then it stucks again. It's coming from bloomington CA and I live in Cali. That $2 seasonal surcharge is totally legit *sarcasm*. I understand the holiday rush and covid. I guess I'll wait another week before I call CS. I laugh at their guarantee to arrive before xmas especially if they are looking to use post office to deliver. They are the worst this time around.

My DHL package from Spain I ordered three days ago is arriving sooner than something I bought last week that is shipping from NY and I’m in CA.

Mail services are all outta wack.

more reason for me to go in store for these 3ms. My adc packages were arriving crazy fast at one point (almost next day). And no hype is great to me! Considering I wasn’t able to copy any 1.0s when they originally came out, I’m loving all the retros.

I don't feel like waiting for any discounts for tomorrow's releases, I'll probably just scoop them up at what they are.

I got those S&L pride UB for $103...the tag says it's synthetic and textile :lol:

I mean...it looks, feels and smells like suede? Whatever. White 3M is a dope touch that wasn't shown on the website.

Back
Top Bottom