ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Adidas should send out an email to those that bought the 1.0 Reflective saying they corrected the pattern & material and will ship you the new pair free of charge
Wait did this actually happen? Did they fix the pattern and material? Just got mine in from ADC and the definitely do not look like the pics.

No, you're not :lol:
A0DFB3A5-B600-4392-B6DC-E71CF5944E7A.jpeg

Man, this brand is an absolute joke. I already completely separated myself from Yeezy, now Boost is next.

Adidas should send out an email to those that bought the 1.0 Reflective saying they corrected the pattern & material and will ship you the new pair free of charge

Imagine Adidas just handing out free pairs because of an error they made :rofl:

Man, this brand is an absolute joke. I already completely separated myself from Yeezy, now Boost is next.
All jokes aside. I do agree with you. They have amazing products, the boost and 4D, but it seems like they just have no idea what the fans of those products want.
I am sure they are doing just fine financially, but it feels like they are leading with short sightedness and not heart

All jokes aside. I do agree with you. They have amazing products, the boost and 4D, but it seems like they just have no idea what the fans of those products want.
I am sure they are doing just fine financially, but it feels like they are leading with short sightedness and not heart

Adidas simply doesn’t have a deep history of hyped shoes. It essentially all started with Yeezy and Boost. Don’t get me wrong, they have plenty of wifey-available classic shoes like Stans, etc. (much like Nike has AF1s, Air Maxs, etc.) but they never really had mass sneakerhead appeal until 2015-2016.

Adidas simply doesn’t have a deep history of hyped shoes. It essentially all started with Yeezy and Boost. Don’t get me wrong, they have plenty of wifey-available classic shoes like Stans, etc. (much like Nike has AF1s, Air Maxs, etc.) but they never really had mass sneakerhead appeal until 2015-2016.
They have certain collabs with their originals line and older silos but no where at the level they did 15-16.

only realistic hope they have is striking lightning twice as theyve been giving Pharrell the keys for over a decade to sub-par designs in every color possible. Moving forward to post-hype, it seems now they putting all their eggs on Ye.

now with this fatigue/over Saturation of 350s, only a matter of time ppl are gonna stop caring and end up finding Yeezys in outlets. In all reality the only products folks getting excited for are CWs they couldn’t obtain in 16-18.

Ye and His team at Adidas destroyed the Yeezy line. The designs suck, the colorways are the worst. It’s over.
I don’t know what was the strategy putting out the same shade of CWs for 4+ times in one year then making reflective version that cannibalizes the non-RF pair.

I get it Yeezys for all but I assumed it would be the Team Jordan approach and not watering down your flagship models

I don’t know what was the strategy putting out the same shade of CWs for 4+ times in one year then making reflective version that cannibalizes the non-RF pair.

I get it Yeezys for all but I assumed it would be the Team Jordan approach and not watering down your flagship models

It was probably the worst strategy I’ve seen.

Ye and His team at Adidas destroyed the Yeezy line. The designs suck, the colorways are the worst. It’s over.

What about the old designs though? (I.e. Zebras, Waves, etc. etc.) New Jordans models after the ones he wore are by and large trash (2010 gloryholes anyone?) but that shouldn’t negate the classics. Same thing with Yeezys.

They have certain collabs with their originals line and older silos but no where at the level they did 15-16.

only realistic hope they have is striking lightning twice as theyve been giving Pharrell the keys for over a decade to sub-par designs in every color possible. Moving forward to post-hype, it seems now they putting all their eggs on Ye.

now with this fatigue/over Saturation of 350s, only a matter of time ppl are gonna stop caring and end up finding Yeezys in outlets. In all reality the only products folks getting excited for are CWs they couldn’t obtain in 16-18.

I actually think Adidas is going to adjust and cut production of 350s. You’ll have other Yeezys be more available but they can’t risk FSRs of 350s showing up in Adidas outlets.. That completely kills hype.

I agree that the designs have been lacking the past few years. Adidas is still chasing the 350 V2, 700 V1s, NMD R1s, and especially UB 1.0s. That said, did everyone suddenly forget how trash the brand was prior to 2015? NOBODY wanted Adidas sneakers aside from casuals who wore Superstars, Stans, Tubulars, etc. from dept stores or niche enthusiasts of their fashion lines with Raf, Y-3, etc. Adidas was pretty much washed and dead prior to 2015 and it’s honestly amazing they are even in the position they are now.

I actually think Adidas is going to adjust and cut production of 350s. You’ll have other Yeezys be more available but they can’t risk FSRs of 350s showing up in Adidas outlets.. That completely kills hype.

I agree that the designs have been lacking the past few years. Adidas is still chasing the 350 V2, 700 V1s, NMD R1s, and especially UB 1.0s. That said, did everyone suddenly forget how trash the brand was prior to 2015? NOBODY wanted Adidas sneakers aside from casuals who wore Superstars, Stans, Tubulars, etc. from dept stores or niche enthusiasts of their fashion lines with Raf, Y-3, etc. Adidas was pretty much washed and dead prior to 2015 and it’s honestly amazing they are even in the position they are now.
Late adopters of boost keeping boost tech still alive. I’ve been seeing your average consumer in the wild give boost models a chance (most likely discounted Pairs) but I don’t see boost commanding a $180 msrp anymore.

they either need to introduce new tech or redesign boost midsole to be even more comfy...the UB 19/20 pairs weren’t tremendously more comfy that UBs (DNA)

Adidas is lookin' real rough these days.

- I bought an Artemis program shirt, and it looks absolutely nothing like what was pictured. Even worse, they already removed it from the site and discounted the other color by 30%

- I got an adidas ad on youtube that was just 6 identical pairs of stan smiths floating in silence against an orange background

What about the old designs though? (I.e. Zebras, Waves, etc. etc.) New Jordans models after the ones he wore are by and large trash (2010 gloryholes anyone?) but that shouldn’t negate the classics. Same thing with Yeezys.

Yeezy has NOT built up anything close to Jordan Brand! Not comparable. Stop it!!!

Back
Top Bottom