ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yeezy has NOT built up anything close to Jordan Brand! Not comparable. Stop it!!!
Okay so who used a company workforce to produce shoes under his own label, Michael Jordan or Kanye West? Who made billions of dollars selling these same shoes to an eager public, Michael Jordan or Kanye? Who's created or contributed to create iconic models that shape the fashion landscape, MJ or KW? If you can't pick up a dood for each of these questions, that means both answers are equally good, cause despite minor differences, the two folks nearly followed the same path. And what's the main difference between Yeezy and Jordan Brand? Time! JB's been here as an independant brand for some 23 years, which means we overlook the 10 years or so during which it still was a range of products internal to Nike. Yeezy-Adidas exists for roughly 5 years.

Edit: Is my fanboy tone convicing, or nah?? Rate me from 1 to 10 y'all. I've always wanted to be an oscarized actor.

Yeezy has NOT built up anything close to Jordan Brand! Not comparable. Stop it!!!

Never said they did, my point was that classics > trash.

Hell, forget Jordan Brand-look at Reebok. Does all of Reeboks’ trash shoes negate the fact that Questions are dope? No.

Jordan Brand has driven its mainline into the ground from a hype and casual wear standpoint. They focused too much on performance shoes and now even the most hyped artist of our times, Travis Scott, can’t hype up new Js (based on resale prices of XXX3s). Does that negate the fact that the OG 1-14 is arguably the greatest sequence of footwear releases in human history? HELL NO.

Okay so who used a company workforce to produce shoes under his own label, Michael Jordan or Kanye West? Who made billions of dollars selling these same shoes to an eager public, Michael Jordan or Kanye? Who's created or contributed to create iconic models that shape the fashion landscape, MJ or KW? If you can't pick up a dood for each of these questions, that means both answers are equally good, cause despite minor differences, the two folks nearly followed the same path. And what's the main difference between Yeezy and Jordan Brand? Time! JB's been here as an independant brand for some 23 years, which means we overlook the 10 years or so during which it still was a range of products internal to Nike. Yeezy-Adidas exists for roughly 5 years.

Edit: Is my fanboy tone convicing, or nah?? Rate me from 1 to 10 y'all. I've always wanted to be an oscarized actor.

I don’t even understand your point lol.

Never said they did, my point was that classics > trash.

Hell, forget Jordan Brand-look at Reebok. Does all of Reeboks’ trash shoes negate the fact that Questions are dope? No.

Jordan Brand has driven its mainline into the ground from a hype and casual wear standpoint. They focused too much on performance shoes and now even the most hyped artist of our times, Travis Scott, can’t hype up new Js (based on resale prices of XXX3s). Does that negate the fact that the OG 1-14 is arguably the greatest sequence of footwear releases in human history? HELL NO.
I got lectured. Good read.

Had to go see with my own eyes.

The only damn reason why I hoped on the green so quick is cuz I knew my size wouldnt stick around.

Not only did that ***** stick around, its sitting in OUTLETS.
20201214_150810.jpg

Had 4 size 12.5's smh. Just the universe telling me to show more patience. Wow I want my hundo back lol

bro wtf..I already returned and bought back TWICE lol. did they have any wool greys and burgs there too?

I always see Olive has Undefeated vibe all over it. Anybody willing to hook me up w sz11.5 shipped to Cali?

if anyone has one of those discount codes to spare, I might be willing to pick up some pairs and ship them out

Original 3M with cage cut off, so you can really see how far off these retros are.
Folks here nitpick over details in the Nike and Jordan retros. This is way worse, especially for a shoe that was originally released only 4-5 years ago.
65424c4aadbc40408195a489a418da6b.jpg

e57fd3ff-fbf7-4ee8-a0bf-cb5ca2e68f07-jpeg.2712665

Last edited:
Lol ordered the 3ms about 10 mins ago when I saw you can use coupons. I had a 25% off. Came to the thread and saw pics. Immediate cancel. Glad I did all that in the 15 minute window :lol:

Lol ADC knows they messed up big time and immediately allowing discount on them 3Ms. Kinda funny a while ago in here a person was talking about why we were complaining about them not discounting burgs or olives online since they just released...looks like that is a moot point.

Lol ADC knows they messed up big time and immediately allowing discount on them 3Ms. Kinda funny a while ago in here a person was talking about why we were complaining about them not discounting burgs or olives online since they just released...looks like that is a moot point.
That was me. So, to be clear my overall point was this thread is mad negative and full of complaints. The last 10 pages here did nothing to disprove this with 3Clown running wild.

I then used you guys complaining about adidas not discounting shoes that hadnt been out for 6 weeks as an example to how this thread was currently being negative. By discounting, I did mean marking the shoe itself down. The complaint was not about letting discount codes apply to the shoes as ADC did allow some, but not all discount codes to work on those shoes.

Original 3M with cage cut off, so you can really see how far off these retros are.
Folks here nitpick over details in the Nike and Jordan retros. This is way worse, especially for a shoe that was originally released only 4-5 years ago.
65424c4aadbc40408195a489a418da6b.jpg

e57fd3ff-fbf7-4ee8-a0bf-cb5ca2e68f07-jpeg.2712665
That can't be the same shoe.....

Definitely is. The 2020 looks great when hit with the flash. Other than that it looks like core black as others have mentioned

That was me. So, to be clear my overall point was this thread is mad negative and full of complaints. The last 10 pages here did nothing to disprove this with 3Clown running wild.

I then used you guys complaining about adidas not discounting shoes that hadnt been out for 6 weeks as an example to how this thread was currently being negative. By discounting, I did mean marking the shoe itself down. The complaint was not about letting discount codes apply to the shoes as ADC did allow some, but not all discount codes to work on those shoes.
The bashing of Adidas is all in good taste :D and deservingly so.

I’m sure many of us here has spent thousands on boost only for them to believe that they are entitled to our wallets by not rewarding us with codes and being lazy/unapologetic with their “hype” CWs.

End of the day what’s left of this thread, the Regulars still have the camaraderie of legitimately liking boost vs abandoning this brand since the “hype” is gone.

The bashing of Adidas is all in good taste :D and deservingly so.

I’m sure many of us here has spent thousands on boost only for them to believe that they are entitled to our wallets by not rewarding us with codes and being lazy/unapologetic with their “hype” CWs.
I dont fully disagree with your 2nd paragraph but it also doesnt address too much of anything I said either.

Regardless, I dont care to add more negativity to a thread I already fill is full of it. I just couldn't let a reference to my point go by without commenting. It's all love.

Lol so I ordered 1 pair of 3ms on Saturday(not on discount) then another on Sunday(with discount). The ones I ordered on Sunday just arrived now but the ones ordered on Saturday are delayed to 12/22. So weird lol.

Can I return an online order in-store?
They've only given me grief in store (in the past) when I used paypal to buy the item online (they ultimately turned me away and said to generate the return on ADC). If you used cc, it wasn't an issue to return an online order at a b&m store.

Back
Top Bottom