Adidas cloudfoam

Has anyone tried the Adidas cloudfoam shoes?

I got the cloudfoam plus slides recently and Im very impressed, the step in comfort is excellent. For a slide your foot sits directly on the foam material making them form fitting and nice and mushy.

This may not be for everyone but I find them very comfortable, they are low to the ground unlike a lot of slides and the materials on the "plus" version make for a premium looking slide with the suede upper and low key branding. The downsides could be durability and prone to stains but for the money they are good value compared to some of the designer slides.

Id be interested to hear how this cloudfoam setup works in other adidas shoes, I see there are some runners and casual shoes with the same tec, does anyone have any experience with these? They seem to be more budget models but this could be similar to the bounce in terms of price but offering a more mushy cushion setup for casual wear.View media item 2278386

I tried on a pair of cloudfoam shoes at dsw. They were similat to ultraboost uppers and i loved the feeling and reviews on youtube and online say the cloudfoam is almost zoom tech like with its springyness and some like the comfort more than ultraboost so they are a great cheaper shoe with equal comfort

Back
Top Bottom