adidas Continues to Dominate the Market Vol. nike hold this kevin hart

You mentioning reebok? I think only crossfit people rock their stuff since their brand is mostly about fitness now. They can't even get mma fans to buy their crappy, overpriced ufc stuff.

Reebok had a serious fall and I don't understand how. They have so many dope kicks from the 90s, they were Nike's biggest competition that decade. Their clothes and shoes are embarrassing. Look like some **** you would see at Payless Shoes or JCPenneys. If those still exist.

adidas buying Reebok and managing it reminds me when Benz bought Chrysler & was clueless on what to do with it.

Who remembers the disgrace of a retro these were?

The originals were actually solid to play ball in. The cushioning wasn't super impressive but I remember the traction was A1.

t-mac had a long line at Adidas, I'm surprised it's been so mishandled...same with iversons.

i have no problem with either company, its just that 90% of those coming at Nike are talking straight out their *****.

New site coming? adidastalk 
nerd.gif

Nike should just release the Air Yeezys and Yeezy II's under a different name like they did the Garnett's and how Adidas did the Kobe's.

Nike should just release the Air Yeezys and Yeezy II's under a different name like they did the Garnett's and how Adidas did the Kobe's.

they split da difference and just ran red October and Blink-esque colors to da ground.

Don't they still own da silhouette? They can come up with new colors or some of the sample colors that da hypebeasts were drooling over.

t-mac had a long line at Adidas, I'm surprised it's been so mishandled...same with iversons.

Only fitting Tmac adidas line under under achieved similar to Tmac career in the NBA. A couple of hightlights but overall trash.

I remember the pair that had wood grain like a 89 caddy[emoji]128514[/emoji]

Last edited:

Only fitting Tmac adidas line under achieved similar to Tmac career in the NBA. A couple of hightlights but overall trash.

The Mad Handles were nice and mass produced in a boatload of colors. They were not his signature shoe officially but they mind as well have been. T-mac 1 and 2 are classics. 3 was okay and after that it all went downhill. :lol:

Last edited:
I really don't understand why Boost is looked at as this great thing; they are decent

I own two pairs but Lunar soles on the Lunarepics are much better

Only thing I hate about Nikes these days is the outer sole is shallow as hell. If you compare the 90s to any of the recent runners on the same price-range, the 90s embarrasses it.

If the swoosh is covered on the Lunarepics, I wouldn't be able to tell if they are Nike's, Champions, or Sketchers.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom