Adidas Crazyquick 2

These look damn good. Just hate the splatter on the upper. If the cushioning is existent I might end up with a pair. Never tried on the original so I don't know what to expect.

I copped the John Wall PE from Adidas. I got them 20% off with FREE shipping, which totals to $104 pre-tax. Take advantage and cop while Adidas still has this promotional offer!

My pair came in. Love the way they looked at first sight and it doesn't disappoint in person. Felt great out of the box. Love these more than the Rose 4.5.
View media item 911784

Sick pic. I'm picking these up ASAP. I've been searching for the silver John Wall CW of the first Crazyquick and can't find them to save my life. Smh

I wore them out the other day but they ran long(narrow toe box though), fine for casual but I'm exchanging them for tts so I can play in them too. Felt great similar to Rose 4.5, but the herringbone pattern could've been flatter and not as soft as Roses. An aggressive outrigger would've been a welcomed addition. The thicker collar/tongue and heel padding makes for great lockdown. The flexibility of the upper because of the mesh separating the synthetic material coupled with the Puremotion midsole is insane. If you played in the Crazy Quick 1 and Roses you would be pleased with these too and then some. I would gladly pay retail for these if there were no discount to be had.

thapointguy thapointguy Yo I have a question. Does your pair have Wall on the insoles and lace loops like Lillards pair does. Also are the insoles different colors? Thanks

Yes it has Wall on the first four lateral side lace loops and insoles. I knew the purple and blue insoles will have someone wondering lol. Cool surprise!

I wore them out the other day but they ran long(narrow toe box though), fine for casual but I'm exchanging them for tts so I can play in them too. Felt great similar to Rose 4.5, but the herringbone pattern could've been flatter and not as soft as Roses. An aggressive outrigger would've been a welcomed addition. The thicker collar/tongue and heel padding makes for great lockdown. The flexibility of the upper because of the mesh separating the synthetic material coupled with the Puremotion midsole is insane. If you played in the Crazy Quick 1 and Roses you would be pleased with these too and then some. I would gladly pay retail for these if there were no discount to be had.

so you would recommend a half size down because of the toebox.. kinda like the kobe 9 elites? i had to do that with my Rose 2 and 2.5's because they ran a .5 half size bigger. I got a 10 but had to buy another 9.5 to use for ball.

so you would recommend a half size down because of the toebox.. kinda like the kobe 9 elites? i had to do that with my Rose 2 and 2.5's because they ran a .5 half size bigger. I got a 10 but had to buy another 9.5 to use for ball.

Yeah go with the size you got for the Roses and Elites. I had the Rose 2 in the same size as these. Best to try them on yourself if you can.

Last edited:
Waiting for a different Lillard PE to drop.  In fact, waiting for Lillard to get his own shoe.

Waiting for a different Lillard PE to drop.  In fact, waiting for Lillard to get his own shoe.
Copped the silver ones, but yes, waiting for a Lillard sig shoe to come out, even though it looks like he's currently the face of the Crazylight Boost.

What the hell ever happened with this shoe? Did they pull it?
Well looks like they just used it as a stopgap between Wall and Lillard's signature line, to separate them from the crazylight at first, and then move them to their own signature shoes which are out or coming out soon

Back
Top Bottom