Adidas CrazyQuick-May 1 2013

I don't know why but Adidas' sketches always look better than the final actual product. In the renderings the shoe looks like a game changer so sleek and the color blocking they use, then the final result makes it look bulky and the color blocking is just not right. Same goes for the dwight howard 3s sketch > actual product.

John Wall was promoting these the other day.

Last edited:
I hope the upper is thin but still supportive. I love the way the rubber and the grooves come up the side of the shoe.

Lillard has been talking about these a lot too, and seeing the NCAA players wearing them is making me anxious.

Im trying to get one pair at least

Hopefully they make for good outdoor ball shoes cause of that weird traction

Should be. It seems pretty rugged from what I can tell. I really hope these fit true to size because i'll probably end up ordering online unless these are a wide release. I'm assuming FL will have them though.

Not bad. The outsole is the best part. I could see these as Garnett's sig shoe had he not left Adi.

A few guys from Michigan and Louisville are already wearing these. I was wondering what they were but they look horrible, IMO.

Ehh if the performance can be as good as the shoe is ugly, then that's all I care about. :lol:

I just want them to perform.

Ehh if the performance can be as good as the shoe is ugly, then that's all I care about. :lol:

I just want them to perform.

I think it's actually the fact that the stripes are towards the front and not centered that bothers me.

I agree it is a little off and awkward. If it didnt line up with the eyelets it would be God awful.

this was the sketch I was talking about. Its so sleek and futuristic. That one piece upper, minimal lines on the upper and the stripes extend like a wrap showing flow from the upper to the bottom. The distance from the ground to shoe is clear. The blue vents on the outsole are clean too. And the overall shape is just :pimp:

Yes I know it's hard to execute a sketch to actual product but to me the final product doesn't maximize the potential from the sketch.

View media item 348849

^yup. The final product looks like any other adidas basketball shoe i.e. put it in the adidas lineup and it would not stick out like a sore thumb. If that sketch was it, it would have been a complete game changer just by looks alone.

anyone know if they'll release the black/red colorway featured in the McDonalds All American game?

These are dope! Picked these up last week at my local FNL. Support is great, traction is awesome and they are light.

I don't know why but Adidas' sketches always look better than the final actual product. In the renderings the shoe looks like a game changer so sleek and the color blocking they use, then the final result makes it look bulky and the color blocking is just not right. Same goes for the dwight howard 3s sketch > actual product.

John Wall was promoting these the other day.
That goes for all brands tho

every hyperdunk rendering has looked like something a god would wear, then the actual shoe is kinda bulky, the forefoot is stupid wide

Back
Top Bottom