Adidas D ROSE 5

Duke40-I have plantar fasciitis so I use the arch support insoles from finish line. Those are a bit thicker than standard insoles. I replace the stock insole before inserting my own. Do you still think I need to go TTS or should I go up half a size? And has your opinion of the shoe and its performance changed drastically since you changed your insole?

Last edited:
Very changed. I did not like the shoe AT ALL before I swapped - pain on the lateral side from the frame, the boost under the toe was so rough I was getting blister through the thin insole, and the forefoot was extremely spacey. Just the thicker rose 3 insoles changed the shoe completely. I would stay TTS - length is good but height of interior needs some help.

Is it up to par as far as a signature performance model goes? Can it hang with the Jordan xx9's, Kobe 9's, KD 7's, UA ClutchFit's, etc.?

I wanted to like these more than I do. 

They felt really bulky when I tried them on. 

I wanted the crazylight boost, bust there is no boost in the front of the foot 
tired.gif

I'm trying to give adidas my money, but I haven't found the right fit. 

Adidas has 20% off Custom shoes with free shipping until the 29th. Pretty good deal.

Tempted to buy a custom pair. The customization options are little limited though. Hmmm....

Tempted to buy a custom pair. The customization options are little limited though. Hmmm....
I almost ordered one too, but the lack of options held me back.

Do u know if miadidas update options like you get from Nike iD?

yeah no returns blow too. Not worth it.

Part of the "Jack Frost" pack

credit: @ink3ufang
adidas-Jack-Frost-Pack-Featuring-The-D-Rose-5-Boost-and-Crazy-1-2-8-2.jpg

Last edited:
Other models with same color scheme and graphic. I think all of those are out except for the Rose
adidas-Jack-Frost-Pack-Featuring-The-D-Rose-5-Boost-and-Crazy-1-2-8-1.jpg

Last edited:
Absolutely - any insole helps. I just tried those because they were there in the closet. The insole is THIN, so just go thicker and you're good.

Okay - let me rephrase- Balls of my feet from my forefoot into my toes. Better?

And yeah, it is under my toes. I have about an inch from the end of the boost to the end of the toebox, and since I like about a thumb gap from the end of my toes to the end of te shoe, the Boost ended up under my toes. I can see if you like no gap at all on the end that you wouldn't feel the same rubbing.

Back
Top Bottom