Adidas D ROSE 5

Yea, these BHM's are a Problem!
nthat.gif

All that High Quality, Genuine Leather & Suede..... Nike would never give that up without a $500 Price Tag.
mean.gif

Anyone know when they're dropping, and am I the only one who thinks Lei Feng 2.5's looking at those YOTG's.
So that's the cardboard colorway. Kinda like them with the leather upper. Gotta see how the J Wall BHM looks like since I like the price point on those.

Couldn't make out whose face was on the tongue so I did some searching haha. Better inspiration than Nike's.
adidas-d-rose-5-boost-bhm-kareem-1.jpg

Anyone know when the BHM's are dropping? Also am I the only one who thinks of the 2.5 Lei Feng looking at those YOTG's.

Also am I the only one who thinks of the 2.5 Lei Feng looking at those YOTG's.

Nope. I thought that too. In hindsight I wish I picked a pair up. They went on sale at one point at Footlockers.

This YotG isn't a must have, but that gold heel logo is tempting.

Yes, J Wall BHM on the 30th and Crazy 8 on the 16th. Not sure if Lillards are BHM but they are the brown color way as well.

Last edited:

Plan to swoop these in the next week or two, so I'm hoping the Sale stays or Lowers, and I'm Good.

Those HOME V's are Just Too Clean.
nthat.gif

White red is always dope but i wished the upper was woven like the bad dreams. Reviewers have been saying the uppers on most colorways are stiff as

I haven't felt them in person, but that Mesh Upper on the Home just WORKS!
pimp.gif

Don't know why they used so many vastly different uppers on these V's but I like the exploration.

The Home V's are higher cut, have a heel loop and different upper... maybe that's the 5.5, but they're just not call it that.

I haven't felt them in person, but that Mesh Upper on the Home just WORKS!
pimp.gif

Don't know why they used so many vastly different uppers on these V's but I like the exploration.

The Home V's are higher cut, have a heel loop and different upper... maybe that's the 5.5, but they're just not call it that.
Also like that they're experimenting different uppers. Let us know when you get your Home's

Anymore reviews of the d rose lakeshore boost? They're $89.99 before coupon right now at footlocker and eastbay. Def cop if they feel anything like the pure boosts

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom