Adidas D ROSE 5

I don't have those two but I did pick up the BHM. Compared to the red blue and the all black away, the leather upper on the BHM isn't stiff.

I can see the midsole portion with the wording on it maybe being stiff compared to the other two I've mentioned, but I haven't worn any of my 5s yet.
thats good news. The bhm is probably to best colorway so far imo.

The heel/strap design has a Y-3 style to it. The upper looks boring but I would think they'll have different materials and patterns available. Boost looks thicker so I'm intrigued by that. I liked the .5 renditions, sad they are not doing it.

For some reason I think of a dude with a full upper body cast with a rod to keep his arm propped up when I see that pic. Looks like some sort of medical brace on the heel. But as a D Rose fan, nothing has stopped me from picking up his sig shoes yet.

The upper looks boring but I would think they'll have different materials and patterns available.

This pic almost looks like the raw materials for the model. Like you said I would imagine that the finished product would have actual color on the upper and even various materials like we have seen on the 5s.

saw the bhm today and the upper is a soft leather. Definitely not stiff. Best colorway so far along with the white red imo

Last edited:
The shape looks odd in the first picture. The zipper shroud looks bulky making the toe box short. If this colorway released in the regular pair with that leather they would look better and $200 they would be tolerable.

Kinda like those Y-3 D-Rose boosts...but $350 for the same shoe with a shroud on it...I'll pass

These are going to end up on clearance racks someday
20150212005125.jpg

If they hit Ross, Marshalls, TJMaxx, etc, they can go as low as under $60 or less. Now finding them where they have them at your local spot is another question.

Awesome.  Coupon codes work now too.

The first big price cut of many I'm sure.  Didn't they start at $160?  Then retail changed to $140.  I said way back when that my local Adidas outlet had the 2, 2.5, 3, 3.5, 4 and 4.5 at well under retail, sometimes at like $30/pair if you took advantage of the buy one get one 50% off.  I would be more surprised to NOT see the 5's there for super cheap at some point.

I still don't know if I would get them because now those CL Boost 2015's look intriguing.

Back
Top Bottom