Adidas Donovan Mitchell Signature Shoes Thread- The D.O.N. Issue 2 already

Vol. 5 😮‍💨🔥
B2A23C18-9363-44EE-B743-D42146F09853.jpeg
B30A182E-2126-4D31-8FDA-7597A9FA17A4.jpeg
50D87D95-FD5D-4EDB-AD8A-BA471FABBAC8.jpeg
7F46B02E-7C1A-4B19-B9AD-D63EC0CCD310.jpeg

Pretty cool we didn’t see a leaked sketch or catalog pic of these but rather the actual new model. Takes a lot nowadays to keep things under wrap. Kudos to Adidas on this.
What I don’t like is them showing a really crazy color and the most boring / basic colorway together. Would have been cool to have seen a third colorway for more of a progression. From wild to simple.

JS”

The second slide in this one has a video of Donovan Mitchell trying to push the D.O.N. Issue 5.

Last edited:
They remind me of the exhibit a in some ways. It’s a nice change up. The don and dames have been stagnant in the last few models imo. I can’t remember number is what, they all look very similar.

They remind me of the exhibit a in some ways. It’s a nice change up. The don and dames have been stagnant in the last few models imo. I can’t remember number is what, they all look very similar.
the problem with their sigs is that they often use the cheap material rather than using a premium one. that was my main criticism about them. other than that, the design imo are better than some of the Nike/JB sigs that came out.

FpdZdATXwAAc-BK

If I see em in a store maybe I'll try them on. They look like they'll feel bulky af in the heel and the tread is too think in the midfoot. Side angle looks dope but that aint enough.

FpdZdATXwAAc-BK

If I see em in a store maybe I'll try them on. They look like they'll feel bulky af in the heel and the tread is too think in the midfoot. Side angle looks dope but that aint enough.
all of the DON shoes look and initially feel bulky. funny though that they felt ok once playing unlike some other shoes that just are really bulky.

contemplating really hard whether to get these or wait for the Vs.

Attachments

• xbox.jpg
    xbox.jpg
    196.2 KB · Views: 636
Mannnn these shoes gotta be SO bad. I was kind of kicking myself because there was an ebay deal for $45 with some codes a few weeks ago...now they're on fnl for $40 and sitting in my size. jfc

Reviews I watched a couple weeks ago made them seem passable but not great. But sitting at $40...yikes

Mannnn these shoes gotta be SO bad. I was kind of kicking myself because there was an ebay deal for $45 with some codes a few weeks ago...now they're on fnl for $40 and sitting in my size. jfc

Reviews I watched a couple weeks ago made them seem passable but not great. But sitting at $40...yikes

I passed on these in favor of the H7. still on the fence on getting a pair as beaters. what didn't you like about them?

Back
Top Bottom