Adidas EQT Elevation

Found out these were on sale, let's just say it didn't take much for me to make a decision after seeing them for $48.99 & no tax. Just waiting for the white pair to drop. :smokin

I think I will wait for all of the Crazy I's to go on sale. Not buying the whole "Limited" rumor being thrown around. Glad Adidas is milking the Kobe line, been waiting for some of these shoes since I was in middle school. :pimp:

damn they look on point too. wonder if anybody will jump on these at retail this time around...

damn they look on point too. wonder if anybody will jump on these at retail this time around...

No, I hope these remain unappreciated for the time being so I can get my pair with no hassle and be happy. Def want a 2nd pair to play ball in during the Summer. Was thinking Blacktops but not sure what the retail will be on those yet.

whats the best finishline code to use right now for a discount on these? I want both black and white and the purple!

$10 off $75+ Order
Finish Line Coupon Code: MREB1075
Expire Date: 1/31/2014

$20 off $120+ Order
Finish Line Coupon Code: MREB20120
Expire Date: 1/31/2014

Mr. Rebates has 8% cash back as well

Going to assume its like ebates, where u register and log on to their website and search up the store on mr rebates and shop and they'll send u a check

Last edited:
Mrrebates is bull **** i used it for my pair. I paid 29.99 and they only credit me as spending only 8.99. **** losers smh

Finishline order came in yesterday, wasn't even going to buy these but the deal was too good to pass up, preciate it NT.

Back
Top Bottom