Adidas EQT Elevation

Why are there 2 threads on this? Meant to post this in here the other day...

Quick pic before sunset

Have you ordered from them before? Is it usually this slow?

First time, but I asked for my shipping back... no point in paying for shipping that promised 3-5 business days and on the 6th day I get an email saying they havent even been shipped yet.just hoping they will refund the shipping

PACKERSHOES isnt usually slow however they arent really super fast with my experiences with them either. All of my orders with them have been fulfilled though pretty good service just keep in touch and wait it out for a few more days this week.

Mine came in today also. Took forever for USPS to receive them but once they did they were delivered two days later (in California)

I'm so glad these released, especialy in this colorway.

I plan on balling in these shoes, but how do they fit? I currently wear a size 10 in the Nike Kobe line.

Thanks in advance!

sux packer got the purps exclusively. was def waitin it out for a sale...

sux packer got the purps exclusively. was def waitin it out for a sale...

why would a shoe company give a shoe exclusively to one retailer? is packer like a footlocker or finishline? i do not see the reasoning for that...

^For the very reason why many are willing to wait until they go on sale/clearance. Even then, they're still easily attainable via Packer despite being the only source...

Back
Top Bottom