Adidas EQT Top Ten 2010 release soon

So sad that these were too uncomfortable for people with wide feet.Bought these the first time they retroed and I kept drooling over them

My infrared's came in today, i love em, the colors really pop! and they weren't that narrow actually.:smokin

HEADS Up!! Guys..

Check your local FTL 'coz "Nightmare" Top Ten came out today (12/14/12)...

FTL Old Orchard Skokie, IL has them out already... 
smile.gif

Eastbay, finish line, Adidas.com, they aren't hard to find..I got mine off eBay for 57$

Eastbay, finish line, Adidas.com, they aren't hard to find..I got mine off eBay for 57$
sheiit i checked all those places u named before even posting and still came up short,even checked ebay and sc. all i seen was a size 8 on pickyourshoes and also checked extrabutter they were sold out too. im not talking about the all infrared and black ones or the black/white/RED ones. specifically talking bout the ones my mans trix213 posted above. 

Who has the white/blues for da low? I think finishline is around 70 wit coupons.
If you have a discover card you can go through shop discover and get 15% cashback when you use your discover card to pay at Finishline and 10% at footlocker.

Also, look out for the January footlocker birthday coupons to drop pretty soon, if not already.

I've had the Black/Sun-Regal Purple pair since they came out.  They're one of the more comfortable basketball shoes I've worn.  Run TTS for me and they don't run narrow like a lot of other basketball shoes.  Quality is great and I especially like the snakeskin like texture/pattern they applied.  I'd say the only thing I don't really care for is the lacing system.  It feels like a traditional system could work a lot better.  However, it fits the rest of the design well.

Back
Top Bottom