Adidas Equipment Support 20th Anniversary

adidas-equipment-support-20th-anniversary.jpg

These are supposed to drop in December according to Hypebeast does anyone know if these will be easy to get in the states?

I grabbed the orange/silver/white pair of these last summer for $30 at Foot Locker Outlet here in D/FW. Got so many people stopping to ask where I got them. Greatness. Would definitely grab that color.

I grabbed the orange/silver/white pair of these last summer for $30 at Foot Locker Outlet here in D/FW. Got so many people stopping to ask where I got them. Greatness. Would definitely grab that color.

$30 for the orange? - lucky you!  I wish I was able to buy the turquoise or orange (but not for $120).  The og colorway was released too.  I think they released 1991, but they were hard to find and crazy expensive.  I only remember seeing them go for $200 plus on ebay.  I'm pretty sure overkillshop was selling them $200-$250 at one point, but then at $500 later on...

$30 for the orange? - lucky you!  I wish I was able to buy the turquoise or orange (but not for $120).  The og colorway was released too.  I think they released 1991, but they were hard to find and crazy expensive.  I only remember seeing them go for $200 plus on ebay.  I'm pretty sure overkillshop was selling them $200-$250 at one point, but then at $500 later on...

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

These are supposed to drop in December according to Hypebeast does anyone know if these will be easy to get in the states?

Like others have said, probably not going to be an easy find. They were remade about 4 or 5 years ago in small numbers and at a hefty price tag, something like $200-$250. You likely won't encounter a lot of people in the US going to shops trying to get them but you better believe that if stores sell them on their online shops, the European collectors are going to snatch them up in a hurry.

Like others have said, probably not going to be an easy find. They were remade about 4 or 5 years ago in small numbers and at a hefty price tag, something like $200-$250. You likely won't encounter a lot of people in the US going to shops trying to get them but you better believe that if stores sell them on their online shops, the European collectors are going to snatch them up in a hurry.

Originally Posted by duke4005

Where is this Footlocker outlet in DFW?

oh yes! seems like i have to visit my local adidas store for more info on these classics!

oh yes! seems like i have to visit my local adidas store for more info on these classics!

Originally Posted by APlus18

There is one (older, little more lower-end) on East Lacaster in Fort Worth, about 2 miles west of 820, and there is another by the Parks Mall in Arlington at the Cooper entrance. This one has newer stuff and also discounted older shoes.

Originally Posted by APlus18

There is one (older, little more lower-end) on East Lacaster in Fort Worth, about 2 miles west of 820, and there is another by the Parks Mall in Arlington at the Cooper entrance. This one has newer stuff and also discounted older shoes.

they are going to be a gr release, 125e rrp. wont be as good a quality as the previous release though

they are going to be a gr release, 125e rrp. wont be as good a quality as the previous release though

Originally Posted by SenorDragon

The same colorway dropped 4 or 5 years ago? I didn't know that.

I bought two pair of these a few years ago
4911919519_d61d37f4d7.jpg

Originally Posted by SenorDragon

The same colorway dropped 4 or 5 years ago? I didn't know that.

I bought two pair of these a few years ago
4911919519_d61d37f4d7.jpg

and actually the retail for the previous release was 250e, but they were spot on and amazing quality, hence why people ask a lot for them

Back
Top Bottom