Adidas + MJ = ?

Adidas was MJ's first choice when it came to shoe endorsements but Nike won the jackpot. But what if MJ is currently tied up w/ Adidas? Would quality be an issue? Would their OG's  crumble too?

extra vid:

Adidas was MJ's first choice when it came to shoe endorsements but Nike won the jackpot. But what if MJ is currently tied up w/ Adidas? Would quality be an issue? Would their OG's  crumble too?

extra vid:

I doubt quality would be an issue because adidas as well as other brands outside of Nike still continue to put out great quality sneakers...as far as crumbling it would all depend on materials used. Look at some of the vintage adidas sneakers from the 90s era when foam midsoles started being used...I doubt most from any maker would be wearable...

I doubt quality would be an issue because adidas as well as other brands outside of Nike still continue to put out great quality sneakers...as far as crumbling it would all depend on materials used. Look at some of the vintage adidas sneakers from the 90s era when foam midsoles started being used...I doubt most from any maker would be wearable...

Ewing + adidas

be01621b0006af6873dd90d88fcc0d83b9b365ed_r.jpg

The Air Jordan 3 kept MJ from jumping ship to Van Grack...Tinker showed MJ the 3's and it was history after that...1st time MJ saw the Jumpman logo!

The Air Jordan 3 kept MJ from jumping ship to Van Grack...Tinker showed MJ the 3's and it was history after that...1st time MJ saw the Jumpman logo!

Adidas didn't have the vision that Nike had for Jordan. Wasn't the fact that Nike saw him as a brand that made him choose them? Adidas just wanted him to wear Adidas......Nike wanted him to have his own shoe.

Adidas didn't have the vision that Nike had for Jordan. Wasn't the fact that Nike saw him as a brand that made him choose them? Adidas just wanted him to wear Adidas......Nike wanted him to have his own shoe.

Back
Top Bottom