Adidas Mutombo retro: First Look!

Ok, I live these shoes to death and the quality is dope, but am I the only one that thinks these shoes aren't that comfortable to walk in? My feet are normal width and they seem to be very stiff and somewhat hurt around the part where your feet bends. I wore them yesterday and my feet was hurting a little. Maybe I just need to break them in. Like I said before, my feet are narrow/normal width.

I think shoe palace screwed me on these. They sent me a shipping confirmation email with a UPS Ground tracking number that UPS says doesn't exist. No answer from them probably because of the holiday weekend.

I think shoe palace screwed me on these. They sent me a shipping confirmation email with a UPS Ground tracking number that UPS says doesn't exist. No answer from them probably because of the holiday weekend.

They may have created the label, but they didn't make it out on the truck. It won't update until they hit the first ups center.

Yeah that's a little long for the tracking # to still not work. Either they gave you a bad ship # or they didn't actually send them out yet.

Yeah that's a little long for the tracking # to still not work. Either they gave you a bad ship # or they didn't actually send them out yet.

UPS said the number is invalid and was never even a real label.
not that it is a label that was created and hasnt moved yet

Finally came in from Shoe Palace. Quality is top notch (unlike my photo lol). Good pickup for the price and quality. Between the pre-sale process, good pricing, and quality of the product Adidas on top of their game. Nike needs to take notes.

i always hear that shoes run narrow on nt and i get them and they fit perfect

well until now, goddamn these shoes are tight on the foot, might end up letting them go

did they loosen after wear for anyone?

i always hear that shoes run narrow on nt and i get them and they fit perfect

well until now, goddamn these shoes are tight on the foot, might end up letting them go

did they loosen after wear for anyone?
Read a couple of post back, I said pretty much the same thing. I wore mines Saturday and they hurt like hell. They fit perfectly and I have normal/narrow width feet. It was like my it wasn't wide enough for my toes.. I knew it was a catch with these having top notch quality and a low price tag..lol

Bottom of these shoes are hard as sin like they have no bottom cushion and they use early torsion tech

Nike needs to take notes.

what exactly do nike need to take note on though? adidas is STRUGGLING to sell their retros... While nike sells out garbage quality at higher prices

hell even adidas company Reebok is outshining them...

if you want to say materials then thats a given however from what people say this shoe is narrow and feels like you are walking on cement...

no matter what the quality is if your shoe aint comfortable quality means nothing

Adidas running restores are selling out. Even the basketball ones sell its because they do the best collaborations with the highest quality nike just throws out shoes with no intention of them completely resembling the original

Check your local champs for the socks. I was able to get my pair there a week before the actual release of the shoe. I ran across these sweats at the Adidas outlet too for $25. Will make a nice match to the shoes for the upcoming Fall/Winter weather.

what exactly do nike need to take note on though? adidas is STRUGGLING to sell their retros... While nike sells out garbage quality at higher prices

hell even adidas company Reebok is outshining them...

if you want to say materials then thats a given however from what people say this shoe is narrow and feels like you are walking on cement...

no matter what the quality is if your shoe aint comfortable quality means nothing

I think he was talking about how the pre release sign up went down

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom