Adidas Mutombo retro: First Look!

Damn, I've been busy with work, so what's going on with these?

Are they still doing an online release, or was the presale it?

Last edited:
Damn, I've been busy with work, so what's going on with these?

Are they still doing an online release, or was the presale it?
please read 1 page back 
happy.gif

Last edited:
Signed up for the pre-order sale but missed out on size 13. I found another source, they're coming tomorrow. It's kind of big risk though because I'm a true 14. My feet are narrow enough, but I need the length. The posts mentioning these running long gave me a little hope...so fingers are crossed. Why adidas didn't do a 14...
mean.gif

Yeah, I actually took off work tomorrow to cop, :smh: . Didn't think these would be limited. Hell, I'm shocked the preorder sold out so quickly. Can't take any chances. Refuse to deal with resellers for these.

Mine are going back to Adidas for an exchange. I couldn't take the messed up 55 and there was a dark glue stain on the outer red sock liner. Had to call their national customer relations line, but they searched a replacement out for me. Very impressed by how far they went to make me happy. They are having one sent to their HQ's. Then sending that one to me, once they receive mine. NDC, FTL, or FNL would have said if you don't like it send it back, and wouldnt have spent a second thought on searching out a replacement. They fit exactly like the rose 3's. They are a lil narrow but still true to size for my "normal" width foot

Last edited:
im not sure if adidas.com will have them again online because the CR rep told me they had no more in their warehouse, and were getting a pair from a store sent back to them to send my replacement.

im not sure if adidas.com will have them again online because the CR rep told me they had no more in their warehouse, and were getting a pair from a store sent back to them to send my replacement.
The rep told me no, they are sold out of the colorway releasing on Sat but more colorways were coming and that I should try to buy those.

well being that adidas.com only had up to size 13 up that would suck if your a 13 and need to .5 or full size it up.
Or if you're a 14
mean.gif
Got these today, prayin that a long-toed 13 would be enough but noooope. Toes are mashed. Adidas said "No no no!"

what time did they drop on adidas.com?? its kind of ridiculous tgat they come out tomorrow, yet the site says sold out somehow... also what time does kith do their drops online? I think I got my ewings from there and they drop at 11am. any info on how limited theyll be? I think theyll be fairly easy to get considering adidas doesnt play that limited ********. theyre good to their customers.

adidas isnt getting them online im pretty sure they sold ALL of their pairs during the pre sale KITH probably launches at 11
what time did they drop on adidas.com?? its kind of ridiculous tgat they come out tomorrow, yet the site says sold out somehow... also what time does kith do their drops online? I think I got my ewings from there and they drop at 11am. any info on how limited theyll be? I think theyll be fairly easy to get considering adidas doesnt play that limited ********. theyre good to their customers.

i know they goofed on the shaqnosis but you guys should check shoepalace.com and jimmyjazz.com tonight or tomorrow

im not checking for these so i could care less just tryna help lol

Back
Top Bottom