Adidas Mutombo retro: First Look!

TO BE HONEST FAM, I'M NOT SURE... I WAS THE FIRST CUSTOMER THERE FOR THE MUTOMBO'S THIS MORNING, SO I'M NOT SURE HOW THEY SOLD AFTER I LEFT. BUT I WILL SAY THAT EVERYONE THAT WAS THERE WERE AFTER THE FEAR PACK, SO THERE DIDN'T SEEM TO BE ALOT OF HYPE ON 'EM, AT LEAST THIS MORNING. BUT THE MANAGER DID TELL ME THAT THEY WERE PRETTY LIMITED. I'D SUGGEST U GIVE THEM A CALL TOMORROW. I GOT 'EM FROM FOOTACTION IN GREENSPOINT. AND TO ANSWER sneakesnake12, YEAH THEY HAD, AN APPAREL LINE FOR THEM, INCLUDING A FEW TANK TOPS, A HOUSE OF MUTOMBO T SHIRT, AND A FEW SOCKS AS WELL. HOPES THIS HELPS, FELLAS. HOLLA...

CED B.

Thanks. I'm hunting for a house of mutombo shirt. Can't locate one but good to know they exist

damn, totally overlooked the fact that adidas has their own section in footaction

forgot they could possibly get them

I'm kinda heated I had a store credit joint at foot action but the gas an drive to greenspoint ain't worth it so its whatever

who else wanted to sock mutombo in the face after he waved his finger after every block? :lol:

i always loved whenever jordan and other players gave him the finger back

who else wanted to sock mutombo in the face after he waved his finger after every block? :lol:

i always loved whenever jordan and other players gave him the finger back
Man, the look on Mutumbos face was priceless when Jordan gave him the finger back, lol.

you remember that? :rofl:

also the nba didnt allow him to do it to players anymore or else he would get a tech so he started doing it to the crowd which basically defeated the purpose of the finger wag :lol:

you remember that? :rofl:

also the nba didnt allow him to do it to players anymore or else he would get a tech so he started doing it to the crowd which basically defeated the purpose of the finger wag :lol:
Yep, remember it all.

This vid doesn't give the best view of Mutumbos face but still, :lol: .

I'm kinda heated I had a store credit joint at foot action but the gas an drive to greenspoint ain't worth it so its whatever

don't know where you are but if greenspoint had em then willowbrook had to have em too, they have the same setup

Anybody order theirs from Kith online to find the charge in your bank account not there anymore? I'm assuming they cancelled, but I got no email from them. Or does it take longer for the money to come out when PayPal is used?

Last edited:
^Yea, any spots releasing these online today or in the near future? I forgot about these yesterday focusing on the fear pack.... 

Can anybody PM me with some info as well. I just wanted a pair to wear these were pretty limited in my area. If anybody has some info pm me please

Got these at j j in queens and they were so easy. The store didn't know they had them. I had to show them a pic and they in turn brought out a paper. Wouldn't be surprised if they had more left

I was hella busy over the weekend and I noticed that the only place in NorCal that's selling the Mutombo's are out in Frisco. I had wanted to know if they had sold out there. Could anyone help me?

......didnt even really try cuz they sold out in a flash.tryin to hunt down the hat or shirt so i can still get my mutombo on without the shoes.maybe other cws will be less limited as the year goes on adleast thats my hope.

I was hella busy over the weekend and I noticed that the only place in NorCal that's selling the Mutombo's are out in Frisco. I had wanted to know if they had sold out there. Could anyone help me?
they only had 2 size 9s left when i went by adidas sf today. don't know if those are still there.  they had most of the matching clothes too.

Back
Top Bottom