Adidas NMD thread

I still find it really ****** up that Adidas had retail of the grey CS more than the OG & black pair even tho they knew they had manufactured a ton of them and there would be a lot of inventory. There's literally no reason why that color way should have been that much more than the other ones 

Do the NMD XR1 release 8/18 in the US or is that for other countries? MSRP? Really digging the triple white.

Thanks meng

I went .5 down same as OG CS & Black CS. They're slightly tighter in the toebox than the R1 PKs but still not overly snug.
Nice man. 

I might get them from GOAT in the near future, they're going very close to retail everywhere, so pulling the trigger for 20 bucks above retail won't harm anybody 

It seems like the Japan pack & French Beige NMDs have been consistently restocking since they released two months ago. Just wondering where all these pairs are coming from? Has adidas been manufacturing multiple production batches? Or do they all still have the same original production date?

Last edited:
That's the thing though, people keep calling it restocks, but (again) these are all drops from places that didn't have them on release day. Notice who has been dropping the Gray CS1 lately, most (if not none) of those spots didn't have them when they initially dropped.

It could be one of those instances where a spot puts in an order for a batch (from the same run), and adidas sends them when they send them.

Last edited:

why is it sad?

because it's not hard to get?
no no, its sad because i like all the other colors more yet these are the only ones I'm seeing get restocked enough to actually catch.

I'm all for things sitting in store personally. The prices are bad enough without resale.

I actually actively avoid hype if possible. Like I just started liking flyknit racers a whole lot more because everyone jumped to team adidas only recently. 

Last edited:
That's the thing though, people keep calling it restocks, but (again) these are all drops from places that didn't have them on release day. Notice who has been dropping the Gray CS1 lately, most (if not none) of those spots didn't have them when they initially dropped.

It could be one of those instances where a spot puts in an order for a batch (from the same run), and adidas sends them when they send them.
Probably, I'm just stil salty all these months later I had the og city sock carted, when all batch of glitch camos came out and no one else wanted the city sock but everyone got them but me because of adidas crappy site and the loading loop. 

Don't mind the salt. but it's there, and it only adds insult to injury that we got that color way months after EU, so it all dried up entirely. 

I'd be just as intrested if they made a 3m city sock tbh, but I dont see it happening too soon.

Last edited:
Probably, I'm just stil salty all these months later I had the og city sock carted, when all batch of glitch camos came out and no one else wanted the city sock but everyone got them but me because of adidas crappy site and the loading loop. 

Don't mind the salt. but it's there, and it only adds insult to injury that we got that color way months after EU, so it all dried up entirely. 

I'd be just as intrested if they made a 3m city sock tbh, but I dont see it happening too soon.

It was more a comment on how the perception is a bit skewed (without really knowing the numbers) that they're cranking out more of the Gray than the others since, 1) It's not flipping for as high, and 2) because all the shops that were gonna drop them did (for the most part) closer to the release day, for the other two CWs. (Although there were some late comer drops for the black pair, and the OG was more limited in the US IIRC)

Last edited:
It was more a comment on how the perception is a bit skewed (without really knowing the numbers) that they're cranking out more of the Gray than the others since, 1) It's not flipping for as high, and 2) because all the shops that were gonna drop them did (for the most part) closer to the release day, for the other two CWs. (Although there were some late comer drops for the black pair, and the OG was more limited in the US IIRC)
I mean half the time restocks are the same thing, I don't see many companies literally going back to the factory and cranking out a few hundred pairs. It'd be too expensive.

It's just observational/my assumption, but I always assumed, most restocks, or the word we use for it is just inventory shifts from locations not the shoe actually being restocked, unless there is another fullsize run over a large number of retailers.

Like when a shoe is put into all footlocker stores again, i see it as a legit restock

when a shoe is given in 1 size run to a hand full of shops over weeks, I usually assume, yeah this is late shipment, or an inventory being moved around.

I mean personally of the city socks, I don't like the gray ones because they have the least contrast. Even the blacks naturally contrast with the boost. I think red/blue legos would have made a big difference there for general demand resale wise. It just kinda looks better. Especially when the all white ultraboost is 10 dollars less, very different shoe, same look though and a GR

Last edited:
Upcoming Mastermind x Adidas NMD XR1

[ATTACHMENT=12441]image1.PNG (239k. PNG file)[/ATTACHMENT]

- Sorry, don't know how to upload pics

Last edited:
never paid attention to the beige tan when it was first released. now it's fast becoming one of my fav cw of the r1

i need them french beige pk's in a 9.5 so bad. i slept on the initial release. they are looking better and better.

Last edited:
In all honesty, $200 for those is one of the lower prices I've seen from Oneness. Surprised he didnt try for $220 on those, cause thats around his normal markup 

Oneness dude read your post, marked em up to $220 on this past drop. Someone say they'd pay $600 for them and see how that works out for you.

Back
Top Bottom