Adidas NMD thread

Geez man people in line here at Santa Monica "I'm not gonna wear em but whatever"

Why are you ******* buying the shoe. Some dude cut also had to tell security.

Geez man people in line here at Santa Monica "I'm not gonna wear em but whatever"

Seriously what is wrong with dudes out there?!
When I was out there the guy was asking me which one is more popular

Last edited:
My boy helped me out by grabbing the Champs NMDs for my girl. She fits kids sizes so they were only $95 + tax. Honestly, they look pretty damn good IRL (and really cute in tiny foot size, lol.)

I heard there were only 7 pairs of the triple black xr1 at the kith stores, wow.

Last edited:
Seriously what is wrong with dudes out there?!

When I was out there the guy was asking me which one is more popular

Everyone's trying to make a quick buck out of these. People here are selling them for about 250-260 USD for them reflectives. 

I felt the same way. I told him to just buy whatever he thought looked nice. He responded by telling me he was buying them for his son as a gift. Then I picked two colors for him to pick from.

I don't wear a lot of the shoes I cop. I just like to have certain ones in my collection and appreciate sneakers as an art medium *kanye shrug* . We can all appreciate kicks in our own way... Unless you're just buying to resell. Then **** you :lol: .

You think Kith is going to pull a mass cancel like with the Human Races earlier this month? I'll never trust a purchase from them again lol 

You think Kith is going to pull a mass cancel like with the Human Races earlier this month? I'll never trust a purchase from them again lol 
Did they cancel orders from their first HR online drop? I thought cancellations came from the one that inadvertently reappeared and showed a 7 or 7.5 (don't remember the size).

I was reminded yesterday its back to school time when I went to grab my lil man some shoes.  So you are going to have parents out there buying first day of school shoes for their kids.  Cut em some slack, they aint all on Niketalk lol

Went with my normal NMD PK sz (0.5 down from TTS) and they are definitely narrow/snug around the mid portion of the feet. Length-wise, pretty similar to the R1 PKs. If you have a wide feet, I would suggest going TTS or even 0.5 up.
Excellent, I don't have wide feet, and I went 0.5 down on account of toe room. Great news, thanks for this man. Repped.

Went with my normal NMD PK sz (0.5 down from TTS) and they are definitely narrow/snug around the mid portion of the feet. Length-wise, pretty similar to the R1 PKs. If you have a wide feet, I would suggest going TTS or even 0.5 up

Thanks for the sizing update! Glad I went .5 down from tts cause I have narrow feet. so length is more important for me.

Went with my normal NMD PK sz (0.5 down from TTS) and they are definitely narrow/snug around the mid portion of the feet. Length-wise, pretty similar to the R1 PKs. If you have a wide feet, I would suggest going TTS or even 0.5 up.
definitely one of the best colorways 
pimp.gif

footlocker charging for shipping now?
Footsites and Finishline are always charging for shipping on the release day, regardless. The only time they put free shipping if the shoes are still sitting within the week. This is one of the reasons why I don't buy from footsites anymore.

Back
Top Bottom