Adidas NMD thread

Went to some shops in SD today and there was not a single NMD on site. Checked out a couple of FTL, 1 Champs, Nordstrom nothing.

Efffffff man, that Afew raffle....have to get up @ 5am on Saturday and then click a link and wait for 1.5 hours to find out if you win? Then only 15 mins to check out?! Man I don't know if I want to do all that lol 

Mine said it would ship on the 24th. Picked up a pair at Champs though so I cancelled it. People should watch out for a 10 from Macys if they need it soon
Jesus man, ship on the 24th or delivered by the 24th? That's ridiculous if says it won't ship till then 

My experience in the past with Macy's is they're stuff is always super slow with getting delivered. Not shoe specific, but in general 

Jesus man, ship on the 24th or delivered by the 24th? That's ridiculous if says it won't ship till then 

My experience in the past with Macy's is they're stuff is always super slow with getting delivered. Not shoe specific, but in general 
Ship on the 24th. I was sketched out by them too since the order wouldn't even show up on my account page so I just said **** it.

As far as I know, yes. Kith dropped the other models, and nestled in between them was the page for the TB. It was unexpected and went as quickly as it came. (As of earlier this afternoon you could still see the sold out listing on the adidas specific page.)
Thanks for the info. I really want those. People are charging crazy prices on eBay right now tho.

expensive couple days...

gold ub

silver ub

2x black 3m nmd

black/red nmd

red/black nmd

and then my girl just snapped me a pic of the champs sports nmds...she was able to grab them for me a bit ago

cant wait to get all these in hand

done for the month 
Think so huh:

(3) Gold medal UB's

(7) NMD's

(1) champs exclusive

(1) black reflective

Of course right as I ask for them to cancel my order, Macys (which is apparently handled by finishline) decided to start the shipping process.

anyone wanna trade my nmd xr1 triple white size 11 for your size 9, 9.5, or 10?

much appreciated

Last edited:
Champs exclusive my favorite colorway of the day!  Sick in person.  Will try to post some on foot pics tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom