Adidas NMD thread

Alright thanks mate for the quick replies. Just another question though, is it normal for both the heel tabs to be of the same type of words, all my other kicks have different wordings within the same pair

Grabbed the 11 at Arden Fair Champs last night.  Although, I would have personally preferred an 11.5 (sold out)...  If I can find an 11.5, I'll let you know about this pair.  So far it seems like area Champs stores either aren't getting them, haven't yet received them or are just clueless (likeliest).

I called Arden yesturday about 5x said nothing but a 12 and 13... Just a heads up I had an 11.5 and returned it to Roseville galleria last night. If u want the 11.5 it is there.

Last edited:
Alright thanks mate for the quick replies. Just another question though, is it normal for both the heel tabs to be of the same type of words, all my other kicks have different wordings within the same pair
Totally normal and by coincidence.

I don't think those are the Wools releasing in the winter or fall. Look like the Champs Exclusive 2. I think they retail for $120 or $130 and they are a mesh/wool blend unlike the PK/Wool Winter Wools releasing later this year. 

http://www.kicksonfire.com/adidas-nmd-black-mesh-reflective-champs-exclusive/

These are the Winter Wools.

http://www.nicekicks.com/adidas-nmd-preps-winter-wool-execution/

Oh I see. However I'm from Singapore, so almost every nmd resells at a higher price as we have no access to all these releases.

Totally normal and by coincidence.

Alright thanks mate!

Just a heads up...Kings Plaza just put out the black Champs NMDs today and she told me they only have 1 FSR. don't know how true it is, but I snagged my sz 9

Last edited:
Didn't ask what sizes, just if they had only 1 run. Asked because she said they just put them out just b4 I came in and when I asked for the 9, they gave me the display sneaker. Yeah $130
1 FSR at my spot as well. Was told my +.5 and -.5 were gone too.
Hi guys, need some help with a legit check, this guy said he brought stuff from the US, But no box and receipt to save shipping and the receipt was used for a lucky draw. Not sure how he got these as it seems to be the upcoming September release the black wool one

From my limited knowledge it looks pretty legit and he's selling it at an affordable price
That is the Champs 2 exclusive. B39505.  Champs 1 is B39506.

Last edited:
Macy's literally just sent me an out of stock message after almost a week.. Does anyone know where I can get a size 11 grey/red reflective wool or am I SOL?
They still had some at the malls near me last time I checked (the other day), maybe you can have your nearest store locate a pair (2 FNL's had them)

Back
Top Bottom