Adidas NMD thread

Forget about the SBB's, any Jordan, or any other Nike restocking there tomorrow.  Let everyone fight over those.  Go straight for the UB Creams.

Just returned 4pairs of NMD's to Macy's Finishline today

The worker was soo geeked...  "Perfect, My size Too!!" were his exact words 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
I returned mine at Glendale Galleria Macys too! It was the wrong size and honestly the whole reselling them for like twenty bucks profit isn't worth the hassle. 

I returned mine at Glendale Galleria Macys too! It was the wrong size and honestly the whole reselling them for like twenty bucks profit isn't worth the hassle. 
The profit was getting them before the drop to resell

I sold 5 pairs or so thur FC 

At $250 each  I got $200 on each pair        

The day I went to pick up my check I brought 4 more pairs with me and they were OVERSTOCKED with them....

My Tokyo Greys just arrived. Really dope actually, much nicer in person.

Saw the 3M white, white/blue and the red/black in store today white doing Banned raffles but they were scattered between stores and I can only assume not many sizes left. No Champs models left

Last edited:
Yeah if Macys didn't take forever to ship them I might have had a chance to make a decent profit but since I didn't really buy them to resell I don't mind.

FTL EU released R1 "Knit" for women. Never heard of it before, is it a kind of circle knit? so between mesh and pk?

looking at promo pics it seems that way, yea.

also they seem to run half size bigger than my blue camo glitch pk

defnitely need clearer pictures of the boost. and i remember someone saying that the pull tabs on the back should be facing the same direction, not facing each other like that.

new to the nmd so i have a size question.

i am a 12 in the eqt adv triple blacks, what size would i be in a pair of mesh nmd's

any help is appreciated.

new to the nmd so i have a size question.

i am a 12 in the eqt adv triple blacks, what size would i be in a pair of mesh nmd's

any help is appreciated.

laugh.gif
@AirRaab Wait, you can return FNL items to Macy's FNL? Did you buy them originally from Macy's FNL?

Someone want to grab me a size 11 =P

...please!!!

Tell m about it. I am in Portland, OR , checked the launch locator and they are not releasing here. I am gonna be forced to drive up to Seattle on Friday to try and pick some up.....

Back
Top Bottom