Adidas NMD thread

adidas ****** me so hard..... to the point I want to write a letter lol

got a credit card error for 10 straight minutes until the timer ran out

im so tight right now

Same thing happened to me...but different bank. Very frustrating. Tried 3 different credit cards.

...was so happy I carted the CS1 then I got f'd by payment!

Guys I need help! I just copped the city socks but the billing doesn't match the CC... Is my **** gonna get cancelled??

- I called customer service and they said it looks successful but I could still get canceled email maybe... Wtf adidas CS!!
meh, I wouldn't worry about it- I've done that many times and never had a problem- if you got a confirmation and the charge went through you should be fine

Just out of curiousity... Did you guys see 5.5 on the stock list?

That leaked list had no half sizes in the smallest sizes. Wondering if it was any accurate.

Thanks

meh, I wouldn't worry about it- I've done that many times and never had a problem- if you got a confirmation and the charge went through you should be fine

Thanks! And all this cuz adidas wouldn't take my gift card number! Wtf is that all about?

Also... repped

whos got the stock left so we know what sizes are really sold out?

right after posting this, I got through on a 9.5. KEEP TRYING GUYS.

I kept refreshing until my size popped up as an option. kept trying to add to cart but it would tell me its sold out. never refreshed just kept adding to cart and doing the capcha. finally it added

Hit on the R1s from Caliroots last night and just hit on CS1s on ADC this morning. Long as I don't get cancelled this was a good drop for me.

Back
Top Bottom