Adidas NMD thread

Just placed an order.  Last week I got cancelled, hope the same doesn't happen this week.  I feel like it might though :/ 

same here
Got this and OOS on any size I tried to add. Now, my phone says product is unavailable for the Triple Black XR1. Officially sold out....

Congrats to those who copped manually! 

I haven't copped manually since the Black and Blue CS on ADC. Before that, the last manual for me on ADC was Japan the Black and Japan Grey. ATC for this and the R1 Wools. Although, I carted Japan Black manually on the SNS restock as well as some Wool R1's on a Euro site. 

Copped a Black and Blue CS on Barney's too the other day for my bro. 

Last edited:
got a confirmation from paypal for a solar red but no confirmation from adidas
money instantly taken from my paypal

so yall tellin me its gonna take a week to get my money back? :x

Last edited:
got a confirmation from paypal for a solar red but no confirmation from adidas
money instantly taken from my paypal

so yall tellin me its gonna take a week to get my money back?
sick.gif
sorry brah

whats interesting is that twice I carted but neither times did it do a cart hold for me
[h3]YOUR BAG HAS BEEN UPDATED[/h3]
  • One or more products in your bag are not available. They are removed so you can check out.
  • (NMD_XR1 Primeknit Shoes): This product is no longer available.

didnt know adidas was on that fnl level smh

so do i have to call those idiots or will the money automatically reappear back in my account in a week or so

Got lucky at the very end (about 15 mins ago) and got two carts (different computers/same time) the purchase page. One went through one didn't. Ended up with the Reds. 

Spent an hour trying to get through....do bots just soak everything up? Trying to figure this out so I can get through next saturday.....

Mastercard, American Express, and TD Visa. The Mastercard and Amex are directly through the CC companies no bank. Was logged in.
Ok, I was thinking it was some kind of bug due to me not being logged in but using information that's tied to an existing account. That doesn't seem to be the case. I tried paypal directly tried to my account and multiple visas, nothing worked. This happened to me on the infant yeezys too and wouldn't take anything I could throw at it. Really hoping it doesn't happen for v2.

didnt know adidas was on that fnl level smh

so do i have to call those idiots or will the money automatically reappear back in my account in a week or so
Happened to me on the last yeezy release...Should be back within a week. Had PP, and 2 credit cards get charged but it all came back within 7 days.

it says "in progress - order confirmed, waiting to be packed" on adidas site, but no e-mail as of yet.
that means your order is confirmed, it means that you didn't have a ghost order/charge like sudwerks. BUT as you personally experienced last week with the Winter Wools, an order confirm does not 100% guarantee you won't get cancelled. Just cross your fingers they didn't oversell

you are good.. don't worry
not always, even with that status, it can still get cancelled. I've been a victim of that, twice. 

Back
Top Bottom