Adidas NMD thread

I'm wearing my triple white xr1 as we speak, do not size down these are snug. I wear 10.5 in Js and most shoes, 11 ultra boost, 10 primeknit nmd and my 10.5 xr1 fit perfect so yes Tts

Last edited:
Got 1 of each color and the xr1 on adidas.  Not as easy as NMD day but took less than 15 minutes.   Bring on the yeezy's.

Fellas, I'm in need of your help.

I recently bought the black Adidas NMD CS1 Winter Wool from a guy on eBay with 100% feedback (and 200+ sells) and guarantee of authenticity, and it arrived today.

As I'm new to the sneaker game, I'm not entirely sure whether I'm making too much out of little or not seeing the things I should see. Would you help me figure out if these are authentic or fake?

Pictures presented below a relevant description.

Seller included this picture in the eBay listing-- said he purchased it from Adidas.com. I was under the impression you could cop these only through Confirmed but I wasn't too sure and this page certainly looks authentic.

Picture of the box and the box sticker.

Picture of the tag/sticker in the inner ankle part of the right shoe. Sticker is falling off as you can see, and there are no other tags included-- nothing around the heel pull tab or anything.

A clearer picture of the same thing for your viewing.

Sole as you can see. No issues I can find here.

Seems like the black paint is chipped off the front of the shoe, revealing a grey interior.

Nothing huge here, apart from the fact that the stitch connecting the two front portions of the shoe lands farther front than it does in Adidas's marketing pictures.

No issues, apart from a lot of stray glue around the EVA plug.

Probably the biggest issue-- the left heel pull tab is significantly longer than the right one. About 1cm (0.4 in).

Let me know what y'all think, and thank you so much for your time and help.

For those of you who have utilized that Adidas Confirmed app, a simple question:

I'm in the San Diego area, where apparently Adidas doesn't think it needs to serve (8th in terms of population), but they DO serve the Orange County area. So what I'm asking is this -- if I go to Orange County, do a reserve on a pair, do I need to actually stay in the area until they do the drawing or whatnot? Or is it enough to just reserve while I'm there, come back home, wait to see if I got picked, and if so, drive back up to Orange County to collect my prize?

Couldn't really glean a straight answer from the app, and info would definitely be appreciated. Thanks again.

added to cart but sold out dang it 

For those of you who have utilized that Adidas Confirmed app, a simple question:

I'm in the San Diego area, where apparently Adidas doesn't think it needs to serve (8th in terms of population), but they DO serve the Orange County area. So what I'm asking is this -- if I go to Orange County, do a reserve on a pair, do I need to actually stay in the area until they do the drawing or whatnot? Or is it enough to just reserve while I'm there, come back home, wait to see if I got picked, and if so, drive back up to Orange County to collect my prize?

Couldn't really glean a straight answer from the app, and info would definitely be appreciated. Thanks again.
go to orange county for the drop be there when timer hits 0 and you find out if you got picked right away. then you can go anywhere it doesnt affect you.

added to cart but sold out dang it 

go to orange county for the drop be there when timer hits 0 and you find out if you got picked right away. then you can go anywhere it doesnt affect you.
So you are saying you need to be in the area when it hits zero? Its not enough to just reserve in the area beforehand and wait on a response back from the app?

Trying to avoid having to drive up twice; especially if I strike out.

So you are saying you need to be in the area when it hits zero? Its not enough to just reserve in the area beforehand and wait on a response back from the app?

Trying to avoid having to drive up twice; especially if I strike out.
No need to drive, just use fakegps app and make it look like you're there during the drop.

This seller on StockX better ship out my damn Wools. Would be pissed if he flakes on me and then I miss the other two sellers who are selling for a similar price

Anyone got Size 8 Triple Black R1, my size 8.5 fits too loose 
Got bunch of other sizes/styles for trade 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom