Adidas NMD thread

Someone bought my extra pair triple black nmd size 11 on stockx for $329 ... first time something has sold for me there , I have been having a lot of transaction with goat . Anybody has had experience with stock x ?

Someone bought my extra pair triple black nmd size 11 on stockx for $329 ... first time something has sold for me there , I have been having a lot of transaction with goat . Anybody has had experience with stock x ?
Just a few but so far, so good. May have sat a bit longer than it would have on GOAT, who knows, but easy, smooth and I've been able to get my asking price.

Anyone else's WW order got cancelled from the restock yesterday?

I can't even send them a message back :frown:.

Get 404 Page Not found. They already took it down? 
It's not live yet. When it goes live, the link will lead to the product page. Some times they'll throw up a different url, often times that link remains the same. And chances are (if AirRaab's previous pic proves accurate), people that are craftier already know this, have obtained the variants (product/size #), and have the pairs ready to be spoken for, the moment it does go live. Read: Best of luck, I hope I'm wrong.

It's not live yet. When it goes live, the link will lead to the product page. Some times they'll throw up a different url, often times that link remains the same. And chances are (if AirRaab's previous pic proves accurate), people that are craftier already know this, have obtained the variants (product/size #), and have the pairs ready to be spoken for, the moment it does go live. Read: Best of luck, I hope I'm wrong.
Yeah, I'm sure they already have their pairs carted and all of their shipping/CC info in. All they need to do is click complete order. etc. With how limited the pairs (1-3 each size) are at each boutique, sizes literally sell out before the page is even up for 30 seconds. One of the reasons I think stores like Ktih are doing it right. No online and only in store raffle for hyped up collabs or very limited sneakers that warrant high resale. 

Now if we could actually get any decent boutiques like Kith in the Bay Area. I never hear anything from Undefeated SF or Darkside. NickKicks SF is the only one that has in store raffles and is active on social media. 

Last edited:
Lined up at Undftd this morning, 7th in line and only released 6 pairs of the NMDs.. I'm done with this release.. Smh!

Last time I went to Undefeated Silver Lake was for the NMD x Nice Kicks and they only had quote on quote 6 pairs. Funny thing is, is that they don't allow camping out anymore on the property. On a side note, according to Champs twitter, 3rd Street and Glendale Galleria should get a PK NMD restock, BUT when you call them everyone starts acting clueless.

Last time I went to Undefeated Silver Lake was for the NMD x Nice Kicks and they only had quote on quote 6 pairs. Funny thing is, is that they don't allow camping out anymore on the property. On a side note, according to Champs twitter, 3rd Street and Glendale Galleria should get a PK NMD restock, BUT when you call them everyone starts acting clueless.

Same thing happened a few weeks ago with the vapor grey NMD's.

"Yeah we're getting them."
"No we're not getting them."
"What are you talking about?"

So frustrating.

@Munchy  you cooking on a pair of the Mastermind's?
Got close on Bodega... But close is as far as I got.

Wasn't fast enough on Livestock and got pump faked by Kith.

Keeping an eye on Proper and there's one more place that hasn't dropped that should have a decent amount of stock, but it's one of the hardest places to cop.

Got close on Bodega... But close is as far as I got.

Wasn't fast enough on Livestock and got pump faked by Kith.

Keeping an eye on Proper and there's one more place that hasn't dropped that should have a decent amount of stock, but it's one of the hardest places to cop.
Good luck dude, KITH was the biggest pump fake ever, I scrambled as soon as I heard the notification.

Back
Top Bottom