Adidas NMD thread

so just to clarify, theres no captcha on this release? still tryna get an understanding of the script. So lets say there IS a captcha. The only thing i would have to do is input the sku and wait for the site ID once someone gets it on the US site? If this is too out there for lurkers can someone please PM me? Think I almost got this down.

so just to clarify, theres no captcha on this release? still tryna get an understanding of the script. So lets say there IS a captcha. The only thing i would have to do is input the sku and wait for the site ID once someone gets it on the US site? If this is too out there for lurkers can someone please PM me? Think I almost got this down.
Just need to wait for one of these selfish fucbois to help you with the site key.

Last edited:
once the page is loaded, u can look into the page code and literally ctrl f for the sitekey... by the time u do that, they will be all gone.

it's really only worth it to use on splash sites / queue systems

Last edited:
Hey quick question when I'm looking for site key all I get is Adidas says undefined no matter what product page I'm on what should I do. Only trying to look up product numbers/inventory

Last edited:
easy cop in ADC.eu....

nthat.gif

Manually, of course!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom