Adidas NMD thread

I copped manually. Once the splash page went up, I loaded up all the colors on different tabs and browsers. My phone got through for the blues and showed Coming Soon. All my desktop tabs went blank page so I refreshed them and it put me back in queue. I refreshed my phone and it showed all colors no longer saying Coming Soon and said NEW, which meant its live and loaded. One of my mozilla pages loaded, which then ALL my tabs loaded but every color kept redirecting to black. Carted Black, 10 minute timer, smooth checkout. Order Confirm page and email. Went back, somehow loaded the green page (I wanted blue tho), carted, and checked out as well. 

What's retail?

Got through on green page but no sizes were loaded (or sold out) 
indifferent.gif
​I got through really quick too on blue then no pages, hit back then took me to black page and saw sizes 5,6,7

Ok, well first time I had this error.

I got through fast on all the splash pages, but adidas was saying I was logged into a bunch of different accounts lo

"Hello, Enrico", "Hello, Luisa".

ATC services cooked. Human race lost.

I got through fast on all the splash pages, but adidas was saying I was logged into a bunch of different accounts lo

OK, I'm not the only one!

got the same errors. pretty weird.

how do you guys get the site key anyways

This was some crazy ****. Wonder if they were just testing demand and will reload later or they only had that small amount

I was able to cart a black pair but couldn't get past the review and pay page. I'll take that as a win after the Yeezy fiasco. 

Back
Top Bottom