Adidas NMD thread

How did my fellow team manual do? 
nerd.gif

Well, I have fairly narrow feet so that makes sense. Did you size down a full size on the French Beige or Winter Wool? Most went 1/2 size down on both but me and few others needed to go down a full size. 

Cool good to hear regarding the narrow foot. It might be a little snug but you may be good. Would hate for someone to cop these then realize they can't wear them. I went tts on the French Beige but could have gone a half size down. I have a medium width foot and sizing a full size down was tight in these, so trying to watch out for ya'all.

Cool good to hear regarding the narrow foot. It might be a little snug but you may be good. Would hate for someone to cop these then realize they can't wear them. I went tts on the French Beige but could have gone a half size down. I have a medium width foot and sizing a full size down was tight in these, so trying to watch out for ya'all.
I have a wide foot do you think Ill be good with my TTS or half size down? 

Bruh this sizing thing is driving me crazy 

Can ANYBODY tell me how would they compare these to their City sock size

Been meaning to try these out and I finally got the chance to today. Do the primeknit versions usually sell out quickly? Only saw the regular mesh in store. :nerd:

I was able to cop a black pair on ADC this morning so this is not saltiness on my part....but god damn it's annoying when people say "oh it was a bad day for me, I only was able to cop 5 pairs blah blah blah." We get it, you're awesome and are used to getting 10+ pairs each drop. You rock. 

I was able to cop a black pair on ADC this morning so this is not saltiness on my part....but god damn it's annoying when people say "oh it was a bad day for me, I only was able to cop 5 pairs blah blah blah." We get it, you're awesome and are used to getting 10+ pairs each drop. You rock. 

Thank you for saying that.
Skipped this drop so cool to see people cop manual their favorite colors to wear. Like this thread better than yzy one for this very reason. Only check that thread for new info close to release. Avoid the not so subtle flex.
Hope this thread doesn't get to the other one's BS level.

Especially during drops, out of a sudden everyone comes in to post "copped".

Worse is when designs were out in the first place, most were saying trash, ugly. But when it drops, all of them cop. Lol.

Last edited:
How did my fellow team manual do? :nerd:

Got the blacks on Adidas after some patience and clicking. Wanted the oranges and blacks were my second choice after orange then blue then green then red

But might customize the lettering to make it pop. I actually like this saying the most, too bad it's black on black.

Also Adidas fixed the tax amount on my order

has anyone seen any of the human races in a black box? Like does adidas send out different boxes sometimes? I've had it happen with some go 1s once 

Back
Top Bottom