Adidas NMD thread

My Sivas transaction changed from a preauhorization to a pos. But in their site it's still showing as processing. Does that mean I got a pair or can it still cancel?

They cancel if you order multiple of a specific color.

Still how did you manage to checkout that fast damn.
I think he's good though. I copped 2 Yeezys different sizes and 2 White OGs from there.

**EDIT**  Sorry, didn't read the last page. Thought you guys were talking about size.co.uk

Last edited:
People's Adidas orders already showing shipped? Mine still waiting to be packed. Hopefully that isn't a bad sign.

Anybody ever get a confirmation email but when you look up your order number it doesnt seem to be in the system? My boy can look up my red pair but when i search for my plack pair on ADC it says the email or order number is incorrect

OKI-NI 
pimp.gif

Last edited:

They cancel if you order multiple of a specific color.

Still how did you manage to checkout that fast damn.
1 hour ago all pairs shipped
nthat.gif

worldbox support cash on delivery so the checkout is fast as hell just 3-4 clicks

Last edited:
is bodega 1 pair per customer or 1 pair of each color per customer? can't tell from their language

Last edited:
Talked to Sivas CS about my order(Blacks). Here's what I got:

"Your order will be dispatched today from our warehouse, you will receive an e-mail confirmation on which you will be able to access to all the tracking information. You will then be able to trace your parcel at every moment."

As with everything in the online shoe game, I took that with a grain of salt lol, but it gave me more confidence than I had yesterday. For reference, I ordered around 1:45pm EST yesterday.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom